New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pissword
    need for speed mahal yan eh titanium heheh tagal na nilabas yan dba??

may question po ako.. yung 20K difference ba ng P800 and P900 eh worth it?? coz im planning to buy ngayon or sa monday, pero 20K ang difference nila

sa functions almost the same, ang pinakamalaking nagbago eh yung screen from 4K colors sa P800 to 64K colors sa P900, and keypad. tas memory na from 32MB ata naging 48MB thats it.. both expandable naman

worth ba 20K yun??parang P800 nalang ata gusto ko.. 24K

the P900 is way too overpriced... I'd rather get the XDA2 or the Treo 600...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    need for speed mahal yan eh titanium heheh tagal na nilabas yan dba??

may question po ako.. yung 20K difference ba ng P800 and P900 eh worth it?? coz im planning to buy ngayon or sa monday, pero 20K ang difference nila

sa functions almost the same, ang pinakamalaking nagbago eh yung screen from 4K colors sa P800 to 64K colors sa P900, and keypad. tas memory na from 32MB ata naging 48MB thats it.. both expandable naman

worth ba 20K yun??parang P800 nalang ata gusto ko.. 24K
    Vertu has been out now for quite a bit... looks nice... but doesn't really do much other than a normal cellphone would do... it's just the material that it's made out of that makes it expensive...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    howmuch ang XDA2? where nabibili? d ko sya nakikita sa mga suking cellphone stores eh hehe kakalikutin ko muna if ever..\

tsaka how do you send sms?? wlang keypad? kasi un sis ko masyadong malakas mag text around 150-200msgs per day ata sya...

btw sir need4speed oo nga eh titanium kasi kaya ang mahal..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah... i guess 30k is good enough for a P900...

PK... parang specs din ng iPaq 5450 ko yan ah... w/o the phone function nga lang... but with GPRS... plus a Fingerprint scanner that only allows the fingerprint of the owner to open it... hehehe... astig...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by need4speed
    Vertu has been out now for quite a bit... looks nice... but doesn't really do much other than a normal cellphone would do... it's just the material that it's made out of that makes it expensive...
    meron ding Stainles Steel, 18 Karat White Gold, 18 Karat Gold... and the Platinum

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    howmuch ang XDA2? where nabibili? d ko sya nakikita sa mga suking cellphone stores eh hehe kakalikutin ko muna if ever..\

tsaka how do you send sms?? wlang keypad? kasi un sis ko masyadong malakas mag text around 150-200msgs per day ata sya...

btw sir need4speed oo nga eh titanium kasi kaya ang mahal..

Mobile 1 might have it...

medyo mahal nga lang....

Go to greenhills... I think I saw one... when I went on vacation to Manila over the holidays... not sure how much though...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ahhh kahit anung material pala yun sir need4speed.. ok sige tingnan ko nalang din sa park square na mobile 1 hehe tnx

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pano ang sms service ng xda2? simcard din ba?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pissword, if you can get a P900 for 30k, good deal na yun!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The XDA2 is actually a computer, so you get it from computer shops Meron sa Mobile1, Complink among others.

May SIM siyempre yun. Input is done via Handwriting Recognition. You write a sentence and it will be translated to text. Kahit block ka magsulat or cursive marerecognize. High tech no? Oh, meron nga pala Microsoft Word and Excel. The docs you create are portable to the Desktop versions.

Need4speed, yup, Biometric security is the one thing the XDA2 doesnt have. Rumor has it that HP will release the iPaq 5600 series (but then again, this rumor is over a year old), with GSM phone functionality. Dunno kung kelan lalabas tho.

BTW, i have a PROTOTYPE Nokia here with me right now. Wala siyang sticker so i dont know the model. The keypad flips open to reveal a palm type writeable area. the stylus is clipped on its back. As small as the T610. Im not impressed hehe.

Lord, please grant me an E700!
    Last edited by pajerokid; January 23rd, 2004 at 03:17 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
cellphone question