New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    sir gh, stable ba ung n80 mo -- i.e. any random hangs, power offs, etc?
    It does hang but rare and usually it happens when I am launching a 3rd party application/game. A simple restart and everything is well.

As for power off, no. But it does a random system restart (happens around once in 1.5 months) which goes directly to your stand-by mode so not really a problem there.

i checked out the 6110 navigator at a nokia shop today; ok naman ung ergonomics and such, kaso....what the heck am i gonna do with GPS? medyo conflicting din ung info -- sabi ng saleslady me WiFi,sa net wala
    Based on info I can find one the web, the N6110 Navigator has no WiFi. The GPS with Route 66 software is handy if you are traveling outside of Metro Manila or to parts of the metro you are not familiar with. The GPS navigation system in the N6110 works better than the one found on the N95.

This is a good review for the N6110 Navigator.
    http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/revie...tor_Review.php

currently it's a threesome, este, threeway for me -- e65, n80, 6110. sana magbagsakan presyo come 13-month pay B)
    If I am looking for a 2nd celfone, I might decide on the N6110 even without the WiFi feature. At least it still has bluetooth so data transfer from a PC is not too difficult.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    went window shopping yesterday at GHills...lahat ng shops na tinanungan ko, out of stock sa N80 B)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
cellphone as planner