New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I spied on my ex-wife via her mobile phone when I was suspecting something was afoot. All I had to do was link her mobile phone to my computer via bluetooth. Since her mobile phone had a bluetooth feature and usually it's turned on (hidden mode), it wasn't difficult to copy everything on her phone to my PC including messages, save folders, telephone numbers, call logs, and even the pictures taken.

All that was needed was her phone to be in bluetooth range. No need for direct access.

Note: the bluetooth icon will blink if you are actively accessing the data so best to do it when the person is not looking at the screen.

This is true...
    If your phone has Bluetooth and you leave it active, people can essentially use that connection to hack into your phone.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I think nagbabasa siya secretly ng phone mo, I don' t think her intel friends will go through the trouble para lang ma-hack yun SMS mo or even kung meron siyang friend sa telco, they won't sacrifice their jobs para lang makuha yun SMS ng asawa ng friend nila..and it is against the law to begin with pala, so walang gagawa niyang unless meron court order or your as important as Garciliano, GMA, Abalos and other VIPs...

shadow* If you wife have a friends on Telco i don't think they will give it to her Sir baka tamang hinala lang yan or you doing some monkey business kaya guilty... Sa Telco, Possible lahat yan at they can read all your message for the past 1 year or your call logs or hear your conversation if they to monitor you .. They have a data base for this.. I'm on the telecom business for almost 20 years. You know guy maraming gimmik dyan sa telco.. I can call your cell no, ur be suprise that the number appear on your cell is also your cell no.. Possible yan...its a matter of programming they call it mixed number..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wala naman sigurong capabilities ang mga tel company na mag hack ng ating mga cellphone. kung gusto mo para sigurado meron naman mga bagong cell na dual sim, na both sim ay active depend sa incoming. pero as a friendly advice wag monang planohin kung mahal mo ang pamilya mo, gugulo lang ang buhay mo at para kang kumuha ng batong pinukpok sa ulo mo. laging nasa huli ang pagsisisi.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Trust & privacy issues. It doesn't seem to a big issue until it happens to you.

How would you like to have someone listening on your phone conversations as well as reading your email messages without your permission?
    That's why I don't carry a cellphone with me when I travel. If I need to call home, I call either from the airport or the hotel room, mostly the latter.

Plus, I surf with the laptop via wired connection only. The only time I surf wirelessly is with the PSP (or an EeePC in the future).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the reply everyone. I have another question, is it possible for them to record or hear my conversation over my cellphone?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    shadow* If you wife have a friends on Telco i don't think they will give it to her Sir baka tamang hinala lang yan or you doing some monkey business kaya guilty... Sa Telco, Possible lahat yan at they can read all your message for the past 1 year or your call logs or hear your conversation if they to monitor you .. They have a data base for this.. I'm on the telecom business for almost 20 years. You know guy maraming gimmik dyan sa telco.. I can call your cell no, ur be suprise that the number appear on your cell is also your cell no.. Possible yan...its a matter of programming they call it mixed number..
    hehehe, hinde ako yun TS, I'm not saying it's impossible what I'm saying was if you really have friends in the telco, they won't sacrifice their jobs just to hack anybodys phone just bec a friend requested for it, first it is illegal and they can get into big trouble by hacking into someone's else phone

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CZintrclr View Post
    Thanks for the reply everyone. I have another question, is it possible for them to record or hear my conversation over my cellphone?

possible or not, just buy an extra SIM and phone to do all your "dirty works" there...eh di tapos ang problema mo. kung meron ka talagang extra curricular activities then hinde mo na iisipin yun mga "intel friends" and "telco friends" ng asawa mo...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CZintrclr View Post
    is it possible for them to record or hear my conversation over my cellphone?
    This will give you even more reason to be paranoid.

Yes it is possible in a number of ways. They can intercept your call at the telecoms level. They can install an application to quietly record all calls in your celfone for later retrieval (wirelessly or otherwise) or automatic send via 3G or GPRS or whatever wireless connectivity available.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    hehehe, hinde ako yun TS, I'm not saying it's impossible what I'm saying was if you really have friends in the telco, they won't sacrifice their jobs just to hack anybodys phone just bec a friend requested for it, first it is illegal and they can get into big trouble by hacking into someone's else phone
    Things being illegal never stopped anyone before... especially when money is involved.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
cellphone hacking