New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ^^^ point taken

pero it would be better if he can approach her wife and ask how and why does she spy on him...she's his wife anyways, so he has the right to ask her that upfront, just my 2 cents...peace!
    Last edited by iho250; August 4th, 2008 at 08:14 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you and your wife seem to have some serious trust issues. my respectful suggestion is to focus on fixing that first...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    you and your wife seem to have some serious trust issues. my respectful suggestion is to focus on fixing that first...
    +1 !! and this is exactly my point!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well if you are not doing anything (no monkey business) then nothing to worry. If you have not done any monkey business, but have plans, then the wife probably is making her point that she can track your monkey business, and that could serve as your warning.

I don't encourage you to do so, but if you really need to do some monkey business, do it the old fashion way... 10 years ago pede namang mag monkey business na alang celfon...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Re: intercepting calls and text messages, there is such a device. I believe that a German-made machine costs around US$ 150,000 and that the erstwhile PAOCTF had one. ISAFP meron din yata, but of course, these agencies will deny it to death.

Remember yung case ni Jun Lozada? Sinabihan siya nung isang "captor" niya na useless lang ang pagte-text niya ng patago, kasi nababasa din naman nila.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Pano ba ginawa don sa cloning ng phone ni will smith sa movie "Emeny of States"

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i guess she's just bluffing.. and it seems that you are just guilty of what you are doing at your wife's back. if your transaction with someone else is legal, why worry if your wife can know all about your text messages or not?

just my two cents..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BackSpace View Post

movie magic...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BackSpace View Post
    I don't remember the movie that much, but it's kinda simple with the old analog phones ... you basically reprogram the phone with another phone's electronic serial number and phone number. I've seen a black box (programmer) for Motorola's, but the old Nokia's don't even need one.

As for GSM's ... I didn't actually see one. When I asked for some sort of proof that GSM phones can be cloned, it only took 5 minutes for the hacker to ring me up on my phone - and the displayed caller ID was my own number.

But this is old stuff, almost 10 years ago - when one phone company was touting GSM as clone-proof.

I'm pretty sure things are different today, security and hack-wise.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh kung ang gawin kaya para mahuli kung totoong namomonitor cellphone nya ay kunwari makikipag kita sya sa chicks sa isang hotel lobby or restaurant. Pero relative na lalaki o barkada lang ang katatagpuin. AAbangan lang kung sisipot si mrs para makita kung sino at maganda ba talaga yung girl. Basta intrigahin talaga yung exchange sa text para mapilitan si mrs ang pumunta talaga. Kaya kaya?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
cellphone hacking