New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    for monitors, i would avoid the CDR King brand.
    madami din namang mura but of better quality like AOCs, Samsungs and LGs.
    yung LG 19 monitor ko sa house (using this as a second monitor), kuha ko 4k lang.
    CDRK is not the monitor's brand... It's just a rebadge. Those are manufactured by several OEMs, including brands we may already be familiar with. Further, we're probably comparing apples and oranges here. P4k might get you a 19-inch LG monitor. But for around the same amount, you can get. 32-inch display from CDRK.

I probably wouldn't use it if my life dependend on it, but for a secondary display or other less important tasks, I'd think it should suffice.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ewan ko kung uso pa now yun PIP Sana meron din CD-R king ganun para while doing some computer stuff pwede Sana mood ng cable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    CDRK is not the monitor's brand... It's just a rebadge. Those are manufactured by several OEMs, including brands we may already be familiar with. Further, we're probably comparing apples and oranges here. P4k might get you a 19-inch LG monitor. But for around the same amount, you can get. 32-inch display from CDRK.

I probably wouldn't use it if my life dependend on it, but for a secondary display or other less important tasks, I'd think it should suffice.
    rebadged or not, the quality is still questionable and the limited warranty period.
    i would still opt for a smaller one, with better quality.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    3 months warranty, 1 week replacement. Rest my case.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Nakaka entice eh, 4k yata 32" na.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nakakaentice, pero why would you think its cheap? for a 32" LCD/LED monitor?
    your 4k would only be good lets say for a year and you would replace it again.
    compared if you would get something of better quality, but of smaller dimensions or smaller features, it can last you, let's say 3-5 years?

ok lang yan, kung madami ka siguro pera. but if you value your hard earned money..... its another question.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    [QUOTE=dreamur;2742697]3 months warranty, 1 week replacement. Rest my case.

Para humaba ang buhay ng gadgets niyo, unplug it from the socket esp at night. Madaling makasira ang mga naka standby. Madaling masira ang HV power supply ng LED monitors.

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    I would like to share my experience with these CD-R King TV..

I bought a 42" LCD TV last December 2012 for 13k.
    It has vga, hdmi and usb ports. I also bought an avr for this because a friend adviced me to use an avr to prolong the life of these "cheap" tv.
    Its my christmas gift for my wife to lessen her job making those school visual aids in paper. She's a public school teacher.
    She now just have to connect her laptop to the TV/Monitor and show her lessons with photos, videos or powerpoint slideshow with ease.
    Picture quality was really bad , the colors are dull but as long as it serves its purpose its fine with her.
    Speaker sound is not so bad. But she uses an eternal speaker with it.

After 6 months of almost everyday use, the power button goes caput.
    We have to bring it back for repair. It took 2 weeks in their service center and they changed the power button free of charge.

After that, no more issues until now, July 2016.
    It is being used everyday for maximum 8 hours and the funny thing is, the picture quality seemed to improve overtime.
    I observed the colors became more brilliant and crisp. hehe.. baka kaylangan lang ng break in..

We'll see how long will it last...

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    If 1k or less pede na.

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by eugene emmanuel View Post
    It is being used everyday for maximum 8 hours and the funny thing is, the picture quality seemed to improve overtime.
    Nasanay ka lang bro 😄

ninjababez online 😄

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123