New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    pc speaker for 200 pesos good for 3 months only

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Dalawang TV wall mount bracket namin eh CDR-King. Mind you, both of them carry a 42" plasma TV sa sala at isang 40" LED TV sa kwarto ko. So far, so good! Makakapal naman ang bakal nila, so hindi na masama na ito ang gamitin para sa pag-wall mount ng TV.

Bumili ako ng isa sa mga bagong item nila, which is a photo lightbox. I have yet to try this one later to see kung ok ang results. Initial inspection ko, pwedeng pwede na sa presyong 880 petot lang.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Was in cdrking this afternoon. A lady who said she works in bir was complaining why they don't give official receipts. Claimed that invoice not enough. She left without buying anything.

Got a laptop cooler. 280 pesos only. Hope it works. If not at least it's cheap enough that it won't matter.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    My dad always say

"when you pay peanuts, you get monkey"

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    My dad always say

"when you pay peanuts, you get monkey"
    Iyan ang "Rise of the Planet of the 'Apes'"....

14.3K:eathis:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Was in cdrking this afternoon. A lady who said she works in bir was complaining why they don't give official receipts. Claimed that invoice not enough. She left without buying anything.

Got a laptop cooler. 280 pesos only. Hope it works. If not at least it's cheap enough that it won't matter.
    OO nga naman. Bakit walang OR.

Tapos san ka nakakita ng tindahan na nagbebenta ng gadgets tapos de calculator at manu mano ang pagsusulat sa invoice ng lahat ng bibilhin mo. Fishy talaga. Kung POS kasi di ba automatic yung tax na makikita ng BIR.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Are Cd-r King products of good quality?....