New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    ah, palit ng mabilis? there are some dual layer dvd's. also double sided dvd's. media is cheaper...
    Yep, I usually bring a bag filled with double sided DVD+RWs.
    Unfortunately, my unit only supports DVD+R DL. Medyo mahal if single write lang, so I'd prefer to have RWs as much as possible.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    i use a sony dvd handycam, yeah, less than 30 minutes per disc. if you use dvd+rs, i believe you don't need to finalize the disc, just plop it into your dvd player.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung gusto mo sa sd card, why not digicam with video capability? sd card lang dala mo and you can fit as many sd cards in your pocket. i use a canon powershot more now than my camcorder for recording video. yung camcorder nasa tripod na lang pag bday party ng mga anak ko. dali pa transfer ng data to pc.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ The only drawback to this is the low res video format. It's tolerable though, that is, if you have not encountered something better.... There are camcorders which use SD memory for recording. I think you should consider them. Canon and Panasonic support this format. Althought Sony (with memory stick) has very good low light recording....

7505:bravo:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

^^^ The only drawback to this is the low res video format. It's tolerable though, that is, if you have not encountered something better.... There are camcorders which use SD memory for recording. I think you should consider them. Canon and Panasonic support this format. Althought Sony (with memory stick) has very good low light recording....

depends on the camera and setting naman di ba. there are digicams with XGA (1024 x 768) and VGA (640 x 480) video recording capabilities.
    Last edited by yebo; February 25th, 2009 at 10:58 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

depends on the camera and setting naman di ba. there are digicams with XGA (1024 x 768) and VGA (640 x 480) video recording capabilities.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    para sa akin panasonic kasi ang sony napaka common na...

HDC-HS300 HD Camcorder

Panasonic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Camcorder Advice