The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacavanza View Post
    sorry in advance po

available ba ang MW2 sa PS3? Plano ko bumili ng PS3

Salamat
    Ganda nito sir, Im not a fan of 1st person shooters till nalaro ko to, kaso sumasakit ulo pag umaabot ako isang oras kakalaro, di pako sanay

Ganda din ng kwento

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Not necessarily of you game at 720p or even 1080p. Even midrange cards can handle 1080p (1920x1080). I noticed when midrange cards were benchmarked with games available to consoles, they tended to do very well and have greater detail than the console versions.

But, if they're benchmarked with pure pc games and at higher resolutions than 1080p, the framerates are lower although the eye candy are a notch higher.
    buying a desktop PC is not an option right now as I move a lot. And I've just bought a laptop so buying a desktop would cost me. maybe an alienware gaming laptop could solve that.
    Last edited by Negus; November 20th, 2009 at 01:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    buying a desktop PC is not an option right now as I move a lot. And I've just bought a laptop so buying a desktop would cost me. maybe an alienware gaming laptop could solve that.
    Well, just because a pc version of a game may have higher detail than a console's version doesn't mean the latter is bad. In fact, the console's version is quite good, especially if it's native 1080p or even 720p depending on how well-made the game is.

That's why I too will eventually buy a PS3. If game makers made keyboard and mouse control a standard option (for fps and rts games), I too would've moved almost totally to consoles. The only reason for gaming on a pc would be flight sims.

As for a gaming laptop, I prefer the 16" ASUS G60vx with its GTX 260M/4gb ram/320gb 7200rpm SATA hard drive. It's $999 at Best Buy. Granted, it's effective resolution is 1280x800 (higher on an external display). But, it's good enough for me

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    That's why I too will eventually buy a PS3. If game makers made keyboard and mouse control a standard option (for fps and rts games), I too would've moved almost totally to consoles. The only reason for gaming on a pc would be flight sims.
    hmmn

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjPA9GZdpAc"]YouTube- SplitFish FragFX v2 controller[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIBND8nTa-w"]YouTube- FRAGnStein Vs FragFX V2[/ame]

does using this contraption qualify as cheating?
    Last edited by Negus; November 21st, 2009 at 12:40 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hmmn

does using this contraption qualify as cheating?
    There's no such thing as cheating when using different controllers. But, I prefer Sony and other developers simply supporting keyboard and mouse use with the PS3. After all, the usb ports are already there and keyboard use is supported for internet use. Something like this or any keyboard and mouse:

http://uk.codejunkies.com/Products/P..._EF000247.aspx
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; November 21st, 2009 at 01:01 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    here's one for the XBOX360, the XiM (Xbox input machine)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    here's one for the XBOX360, the XiM (Xbox input machine)

Mmmm. I like that. Is it allowed online for both XB360 and PS3? If it is, I'm there, dude.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hay, if they only allow to put Resident Evil Dark Chronicles on xbox360. perfect na sana!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    hay, if they only allow to put Resident Evil Dark Chronicles on xbox360. perfect na sana!
    It'll be out for the Wii as well. I'm not sure if my kid will play it. I might. The light gun chassis might actually be useful for this one.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    kung lalabas talaga sa xbox360... game, bili ako nyan ngayon december. hehe... mukhang wii exclusive lang ito eh

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2