New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi please try this link its one way to earn money fast...not a joke.. not a scam..seryoso to..Im posting this for everybody.... I tried this na... It worked ...Okay...
    Go to: http://www.juiceboosted.com
    Then ENTER this ID CODE: fjm8ffh or http://www.juiceboosted.com/index.ph...d=1&Id=fjm8ffh

I am earning now first day I earned 108 UK pound sterling...AS IN..this is not a joke, so that's roughly 10,000 pesos. Hindi to biro seryoso to. This is your chance you dont have to shell out some money.
    REFER BY POSTING THIS MESSAGE TO FORUMS, SEND EMAILS, WHATEVER.
    You can check your earnings in real time the whole instructions are in the email that you will receive after registering. All you have to do is read. First time I doubted but when I saw my earnings My God IT WAS REAL!!! Choose from any mode of payment you want to receive your earnings... your check will arrive to your specified address.....or by bank wire transfer in to your account ...or by paypal... REMEMBER TO PUT ALL REAL INFORMATION WHEN YOU REGISTER. Kasi di mo maclaim yung pera kapag hindi tunay na pangalan mo ginamit mo at address mo. Please read and follow the instructions carefully.

Try this to make money. Serious to okay
    Transform your dialup to faster than broadband and ADSL speeds Any PC or Mac with 9,600kbps modem upwards can use JUICE Revolutionary unique technology. Easy to install and simple to use Works with any internet connection and modem in any country No cabling, engineers and no need to alter you PC No contract or fees ever…… Guaranteed! The ONLY alternative to broadband and it’s for FREE! It costs nothing. Zero! Zip! Nada! It's FREE! What are you waiting for? Juice up your connection right now!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe, first post eto agad...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Have you received the money already?

Because there was this other guy who started a thread and invited everyone and we just said, balitaan mo na lang kami pag may nakuha ka nang pera. And that was, what? 3 months ago? Never heard from him again.

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i tried it, let's wait for the results

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    yes, i recieved the money already. join na lang kayo nothing to lose.

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    qmukhang maayos ang site ha, im still waiting for the email, wala pa rin

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    How? Transferred to your account?

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    yung nandung ways, pwede isend ang check sayo, transfer to your account or thru Paypal.

wala pa rin ang email

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    spam is not allowed in these forums. please be guided accordingly; we don't want our boards to look like the online equivalent of a messy, noisy marketplace now do we?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    .ill delete this in 24 hours.FYI.

Boost your internet for free & earn cash