New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    nag work ba yung MAPS nyo?
    out here, the maps will only work if you subscribe to the internet/data plans, which is on top of the regular monthly phone use plan...

hth

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i dont use email naman sa blackberry.. kaya lang hassle yung MMS.. i'm having 2nd thoughts tuloy kung worth it ba tong upgrade nang Blackberry 8900 nila.. hirap na nga ako mag text.. kasi sanay ako sa Nokia.. di pa maka text pag nag dri drive! hehehee pero ok na din.. ok naman yung Wifi.. sanayan na lang siguro sa qwerty keyboard..
    if you're not going to use the email function, IMO you're better off with other phone model...you get the blackberry precisely for it's email function...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    it's ok.. the phone is free.. basta nakaka text and tawag ok na ako don.

i can surf the internet.. use email via gmail.. use YM instead of the blackberry messenger.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa globe kailangan pa nang extra blackberry plan to use the blackberry features.. like emails, MMS, etc.. ganito din ba sa SMART?
    For smart, the ordinary post paid Gold lines will not work, you have to be in a blackberry plan. so parang ganun na din yung siste.

and yes, the lowest smart blackberry plan is plan 1200.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i dont use email naman sa blackberry.. kaya lang hassle yung MMS.. i'm having 2nd thoughts tuloy kung worth it ba tong upgrade nang Blackberry 8900 nila.. hirap na nga ako mag text.. kasi sanay ako sa Nokia.. di pa maka text pag nag dri drive! hehehee pero ok na din.. ok naman yung Wifi.. sanayan na lang siguro sa qwerty keyboard..
    if you are not using a blackberry phone, you can still download naman your emails eh, which offers the same benefits and price. yun nga lang ang pagkakaiba ng blackberry and non-blackberry units is yung ontime realtime receipt of emails.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    if you are not using a blackberry phone, you can still download naman your emails eh, which offers the same benefits and price. yun nga lang ang pagkakaiba ng blackberry and non-blackberry units is yung ontime realtime receipt of emails.
    realtime din naman ang receiving ko ng emails sa Nokia E series ko especially when I'm hooked with my router sa bahay, nilagay ko lang sa settings na "always enable" ang retrieval ng emails.

how does the blackberry message works?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    realtime din naman ang receiving ko ng emails sa Nokia E series ko especially when I'm hooked with my router sa bahay, nilagay ko lang sa settings na "always enable" ang retrieval ng emails.

how does the blackberry message works?
    it uses the same principle. it regularly connects via GPRS/Internet to check emails received in your POP server. kaya magastos din.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    di ko lang maintindihan.. bakit pati MMS eh kailangan sent via blackberry service.. tsk tsk.. pag wala daw blackberry plan.. di makaka send / retrieve MMS..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ko lang maintindihan.. bakit pati MMS eh kailangan sent via blackberry service.. tsk tsk.. pag wala daw blackberry plan.. di makaka send / retrieve MMS..
    marketing purposes bro. we all know that MMS goes via the GPRS route too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
blackberry user