New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    sony ericssons and LG has android. even cherry mobile! hehe i dont know about nokia, wala ata?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nokia has no phones running on Android, at least not yet. They are still using the Symbian OS.

If you included Android phones on your list, this is way better than the E series and Iphone. You get to control what you want to do on your phone, programs, widgets on the desktop, games, etc. Works nearly the same as an Iphone but a lot more customizable.

Android OS are running on some Sony Ericsson phones, Samsung, HTC, Motorola etc.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    When purchasing an Android phone, check the OS version. Some phones in the market still run old 2.1 Eclair like Samsung Galaxy 3. Best buys are phones that are bundled with 2.2 Froyo like the LG Optimus P500.
    Last edited by Monseratto; January 20th, 2011 at 02:26 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    When purchasing an Android phone, check the OS version. Some phones in the market still run old 2.1 Eclair like Samsung Galaxy 3. Best buys are phones that are bundled with 2.2 Froyo like the LG Optimus P500.
    True. But most phones are upgradable. I own a SE Mini Pro that was running on 1.6 but had recently upgraded to 2.1. Same with the Iphone, it allows you to do your own upgrade, easy.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    sometimes a phones hardware make up is not optimal for an update, which results in slowdown and occasional crashes etc.

its still better to buy a droid phone with froyo already on board.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you ask me 2 years ago I would pick Nokia E series, I've been a Nokia fanboi for the longest time, kahit lumabas yun mga Sony Erickson na P900 then yun mga sumunod na smartphones with stylus, never bought them.

but eversince nawala yun Nokia E71 ko sa Singapore airport and I had no choice but to get an Iphone. sobrang ganda ng Iphone with all the applications, hinde ka magasasawa and some application sobrang helpful like yun document scanners etc. then yun pwedeng ng mag sign ng documents sa iphone na PDF files, lagi ko nagagamit. everyday nag DL ako ng new applications.

I'm now a Steve Job, blind follower....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I'm now a Steve Job, blind follower....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdVzboF2E2Q&"]YouTube - Big Brother ad by doubleTwist[/ame]

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Go with the E-series. Nakakasawa ang Iphone. And marami na rin kasing may ganun. :D

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Which is better? Nokia E Series or Iphone?