New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    when you're looking at what's on 'SALE', the best time to buy is when you have the budget. wait a year and new models will be out with newer features, and you'll ask yourself again the same question.

so, get the best that your budget can afford now. just a suggestion...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    actually maganda 0% pag balak mong bayaran bago matapos ang promo period AND/OR monthly installments are paid on time. 0% interest for (insert promo period here) is actually same as paying cash. walang interest. zero. zilch. nada. otherwise interest accrues from the start of promo period.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    some brands offer promos for cash payments, samsung before offered free cellphone for cash purchases of their LCDtv.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Pier dami na HDTV great panglaro ng HD na games or dvd's.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    actually maganda 0% pag balak mong bayaran bago matapos ang promo period AND/OR monthly installments are paid on time. 0% interest for (insert promo period here) is actually same as paying cash. walang interest. zero. zilch. nada. otherwise interest accrues from the start of promo period.
    Most of the 0% that we tend to see is not 0% at all. Try offering to pay up in cash. You'll see the difference.

Ang sinasabi ko po ay iyong mga items na naka tag as 0% interest ah. Maski na nakatag sila as 0% interest most of them peke. Paano mo malalamang peke kasi pag nagoffer ka na cash mo babayaran eh mas mura doon sa nakalagay na price tag.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    What I want to know is bakit yung mga LCD TV dito kalahati lang ang presyo sa ibang bansa !?!?!

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    What I want to know is bakit yung mga LCD TV dito kalahati lang ang presyo sa ibang bansa !?!?!
    lahat kasi imported na yata . wala na sigurong gawa dyan sa atin. kung meron man, di sya yung volume production kaya mahal. 1-2 years from now bababa din price nyan

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    [SIZE=2] i think the prices of lcd in other countries are lower than pinas because they go for the plasma and di na uso don lcd. as for the 0% interest , FYI, read the cardholders rights and it says it is illegal to post a different price for card purchase and can be penalized under the law.[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    Most of the 0% that we tend to see is not 0% at all. Try offering to pay up in cash. You'll see the difference.

Ang sinasabi ko po ay iyong mga items na naka tag as 0% interest ah. Maski na nakatag sila as 0% interest most of them peke. Paano mo malalamang peke kasi pag nagoffer ka na cash mo babayaran eh mas mura doon sa nakalagay na price tag.
    ah i see. sa manila pala yan. sabagay tama ka. pero alamin mo kung magkano ang talagang price tag nong item na nasa promo nila. in general legal pa rin ang ginagawa ng mga merchants na iyan. kumbaga binibigyan nila ng halaga ang time value of money, kaya yung siguro price tag ng item nila ay yun ang value nia pagkatapos ng (insert promo period) from the date of purchase.

at tsaka hindi ang merchants ang nagpapautang kundi ang mga bangko na affiliates ng mga merchants. so pag nagbukas ka ng revolving credit sa loob ng paborito mong merchant, babayaran sila ng buo ng bangko at sa bangko ka magbabayad. kaya lang ang turn around time ng payment ay usually 30-45 days. kaya siguro nagbibigay ng cash discount ang mga merchants ay para hindi na sila maghintay ng mga isang bwan para makuha nila ang bayad.
    Last edited by n2knee; July 21st, 2007 at 08:56 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie42 View Post
    [SIZE=2] i think the prices of lcd in other countries are lower than pinas because they go for the plasma and di na uso don lcd. as for the 0% interest , FYI, read the cardholders rights and it says it is illegal to post a different price for card purchase and can be penalized under the law.[/SIZE]
    i think there is already a law stating that the store or establishment will not charge or put additional charge on the cardholder. i would still not believe on this, altough it is already being implemented but most of the stores still have two price tag. one for regular and one for cash. i think when you pay in their "regular" price it has additional charge already.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Best Time to buy a HDTV?