New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thanks!

I like this tip!!! Kaya lang I have to pick up the ref in Cash and Carry, hindi kakasya sa auto ko Or pwede din nila arrange yung delivery?

Sa anson's Link they give discount din pag hard cash, mas maganda talaga C&C sa link?
    Yes. Actually even ansons the link vs. landmark makati mas mura sa landmark makati.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    When we got our TV, washer, and ref 2 weeks ago, mas mababa prices sa online coordinator, we had to show them the online postings para i-price match nila.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Hmmm... Thats weird. When we bought window type aircon and tv, ganun lang din ginawa namin. Cheaper pa and we didnt need to wait for the "middlemen" to get the discounted rate.

Usual dyan si king tan raymundo. He has an fb page. Usually takes less than 3 hrs to reply

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    When I was buying appliances, iba iba yung nagooffer ng best price, so di ko siya binili from one store lang.

Aircon - FB (Ray and J's Enterprise)
    Ref - Abensons BGC
    Microwave - Abensons BGC
    Washing machine - Western Megamall
    Electric fan - Abensons The 30th
    Rice cooker - SM appliance store
    TV - Samsung PH direct
    Soundbar - Ambassador Appliances Shang

Best pa rin to canvass if you want to get the best prices and the best models.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thanks!

I like this tip!!! Kaya lang I have to pick up the ref in Cash and Carry, hindi kakasya sa auto ko Or pwede din nila arrange yung delivery?

Sa anson's Link they give discount din pag hard cash, mas maganda talaga C&C sa link?
    Yes, best to check online for cheapest price. Cause you only want them to price match naman, and not low ball them.

Pwede order ka via online, then bank deposit mo nalang sa account ni Anson's if you dont want to go to their shop na.

From what I've experienced, Cash and Carry talaga cheapest, nag inquire na din ako sa Anson's Trinoma and Link.

Last edited by crazy_boy; October 8th, 2020 at 12:22 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm also looking for kitchen appliances for a new mini kitchen. Since I live in the province, medyo limited ang options ko. I might just buy from Lazada through official stores. Problema ko is warranty, papayag kaya mga dealers dito to service my units under warranty?
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I'm also looking for kitchen appliances for a new mini kitchen. Since I live in the province, medyo limited ang options ko. I might just buy from Lazada through official stores. Problema ko is warranty, papayag kaya mga dealers dito to service my units under warranty?
    As long as official store/dealer sa lazada, service center should repair it. Just make sure to ask for invoice from the lazada seller as proof of purchase date.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123