New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    i just got a Casio Exilim EX-Z55 a couple of months ago, and sobra ok siya... it was a risk because everyone recommended Canon and Sony digicams dahil tried and tested daw, but i took a chance kasi ang ganda ng features niya. it's a really small camera, so i can bring it anywhere in my pocket, 2.5" LCD which my friends love reviewing pics on, 5mp with image size and quality options, 3x optical and 2x digital zoom, a lot of preset modes for different occassions and lighting conditions, built-in pic editing features, and a really long battery life (i've gone up to 5days on vacation without having to recharge the batt, taking up to 170 pics). The only real drawback is the lack of included memory (9.3mb internal lang), had to buy a 256mb card to really take advantage of the long battery life. Yun, ever since i got it, i have no complaints. It's slightly above your 20k limit pala, but in my opinion, the difference is worth it. Just my 2 cents.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    am planning to get an ixy(japan release) 55, papadala ako sa friend ko cguro, it's only 16k sa japan, 5MP, 3x optical zoom, dunno bout the digital zoom or a canon S2 IS kung feeling mejo professional, 5MP, 12x optical zoom...wow! kaso mahal asa 27k ata

Does hidalgo accept credit card?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiller
    i just got a Casio Exilim EX-Z55 a couple of months ago, and sobra ok siya... it was a risk because everyone recommended Canon and Sony digicams dahil tried and tested daw, but i took a chance kasi ang ganda ng features niya. it's a really small camera, so i can bring it anywhere in my pocket, 2.5" LCD which my friends love reviewing pics on, 5mp with image size and quality options, 3x optical and 2x digital zoom, a lot of preset modes for different occassions and lighting conditions, built-in pic editing features, and a really long battery life (i've gone up to 5days on vacation without having to recharge the batt, taking up to 170 pics). The only real drawback is the lack of included memory (9.3mb internal lang), had to buy a 256mb card to really take advantage of the long battery life. Yun, ever since i got it, i have no complaints. It's slightly above your 20k limit pala, but in my opinion, the difference is worth it. Just my 2 cents.
    I can vouch for the Exilim Casio too... got a Z50 from ACT111.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    The best camera for me! :D

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Canon yung A series dami functions . . .

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    im using right now PowerShot A 75 (3.2 MP)...wala ako naging problem dito kahit sa

inuman lagi ko kasama ito ...minsan nga aksidente nabuhusan ng beer ok pa din ..

upgrade ako ng A 520 (4.0 MP)..kasi 2 lang battery nya compare sa

PowershotA 75 na apat ang battery

kaya for me ......CANON is the best

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Value? Can't beat the Pentax Optio series dude.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Iluvdetailing: Yes, Hidalgo shops accept credit card but with 7 percent surcharge.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
best digital camera?