New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    E90 looks good too.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    n95 seems to be a a good one, im currently using n73, and i have no plans of buying a new one, if you want to get a more vivid pic, dont depend on your cam phone get a digicam instead=)

however for multifuctioning tool, i say a camphone is good enough, cam/mp3 phone is coming its way with n95

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    however for multifuctioning tool, i say a camphone is good enough, cam/mp3 phone is coming its way with n95
    Personally, I'm not into digital cameras (kung video camera/camcorder, okay pa sa kin) kaya the multifunction of the N series is what I'd rather have.

Pero....speaking of multifunctioning, I heard na may GPS mapping daw ang N95 (sabi sa ad ng Nokia Asia-Pacific at Nokia Philippines).

Totoo ba kaya iyan? (I find it hard to believe)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    Personally, I'm not into digital cameras (kung video camera/camcorder, okay pa sa kin) kaya the multifunction of the N series is what I'd rather have.

Pero....speaking of multifunctioning, I heard na may GPS mapping daw ang N95 (sabi sa ad ng Nokia Asia-Pacific at Nokia Philippines).

yup it has GPS.... works quite well actually ...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post

yup. may gps mapping na ang n95 for the philippine consumer. problema nga e walang kuwenta yung mapa ng pilipinas na kasama sa n95. large cities at main roads lang ang makikita.

if you have a symbian os9.1 s60 nokia mobile (tested with n80, works with the likes of n70 onwards yata) you can try the mapping software (nokia maps) and maploader program from nokia and load the country map of your choice. they're the same programs the n95 uses for mapping.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sobrang OT na kayo, the topic is about CAMERA phones.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
best camera phone