New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    "that's nice."
    i wonder... which is more eco-friendly, the audi method, or the current agri-fuel methods?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"that's nice."
    i wonder... which is more eco-friendly, the audi method, or the current agri-fuel methods?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "that's nice."

"that's nice."
    This is more carbon neutral in the production phase, but the cost per liter is bound to be astronomically high at the moment, given how low the output is per facility.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "that's nice."

"that's nice."
    This is more carbon neutral in the production phase, but the cost per liter is bound to be astronomically high at the moment, given how low the output is per facility.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    would the fuel savings be enough to compensate for the cost vs a regular engine driven car.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    would the fuel savings be enough to compensate for the cost vs a regular engine driven car.
    maintenance costs pa

Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    maintenance costs pa

audi-is-making-fuel-from-air-and-water