The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    download parin.......:D

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    di lang mp3 download ko...

pati mga music videos na 60 mb ang file....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas
    You mean proxy server address? Ala mo pwede sa browser paganahin but you cannot connnect to any mp3 server facility.

That's what I tried before, unless may mali sa ginawa ko. Correct me if I'm wrong peeps. :D
    kaya pala di ako makaconnect sa kazaa sa office eh... naka proxy server.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    oo naman..tapos burn pa..hahaha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ssaloon
    kaya pala di ako makaconnect sa kazaa sa office eh... naka proxy server.

actually.. you can use a proxy server to download mp3's...
    I've encountered a few ISP's in manila that use proxy servers... this is mainly to increase the speed of web browsing...

the only reason why you can't download in offices... is due to a firewall... firewall appliances block ports that are not used by common office applications... ports that are used by kazaa and the like are usually blocked...

but if you go to websites that offer downloads for mp3's... you would be able to bypass the firewall...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    diba yung ip add ma te-trace lang sa ISP? how can they trace it to individuals when IP addresses are server assigned.
    then kung gusto talaga nilang i-trace yung individual IP addy, they can always go to the server that assigns the individual IP addy. yung individual IP addy yata eh subnet lang ng original IP addy (server IP addy).

Firewall nga ang dahilan, pero I can download kahit may Firewall sa office but can't accept file from YM and AIM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We have a firewall here in the office and I'm still able to download. Actually I do all my downloading here at work :lol: T1 line internet connection rocks :D But I haven't downloaded anything for a month now ... I'm too chicken :lol:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    waahahaha
    patay tayo diyan..... walang tigil na dl ang inaatupag ko e. lalo na ngayung sembreak namin at unlimited ngayon ang gamit ko.

pati ba sa mirc titngnan din nila?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Anyone still download MP3s??