New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    pareho lang yata, sa pampanga 295 everymonth, call all u can basta extelcom din.... ewan ko lang ngayon.... pero di ko alam na pwedi din pala mga units ng nokia

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok yan ah.. un madalas mong tawagan bigyan mo para tipid kau. hahahahaha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pinay,

the nokia versions i mentioned are the cdma type and not the gsm model type (also available in the us ang nokia na ganito and i think the japanese celfons are also cdma so baka puede rin).

Sa AC ako...saan sa pampanga ang extelcom office (would you happen to know)?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayush to ah. do they provide the units too?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Originally posted by wildthing
    pinay,

the nokia versions i mentioned are the cdma type and not the gsm model type (also available in the us ang nokia na ganito and i think the japanese celfons are also cdma so baka puede rin).

Sa AC ako...saan sa pampanga ang extelcom office (would you happen to know)?
    what is cdma? sorry ha inno ako...

lam mo yung sassy sa may nepo? meron banda dun... and sa may balibago meron din, malapit sa acebedo optical... ewan ko lang ngayon ha, kasi since april wala na ko dyan...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks pinay will check both locations.

happyg,
    they can sell you the units (runs between 500 to 5000) depending on type or brand...mostly are just refurbish or 2nd hand units.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Anybody who have tried the party phone?