New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i was to buy hepa filter because our room was newly painted and my kids has asthma and allergies, then i came across air free at rustans, was going to buy already but i wanted to check and review the item first, so far it has a good reviews for air cleaning.

i search at olx was able to get the suppliers direct number there, then i tried at lazada, that time lazed was on sale so i bought mine roughly 15000, got the second biggest unit, the largest unit was out of stock...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i was to buy hepa filter because our room was newly painted and my kids has asthma and allergies, then i came across air free at rustans, was going to buy already but i wanted to check and review the item first, so far it has a good reviews for air cleaning.

i search at olx was able to get the suppliers direct number there, then i tried at lazada, that time lazed was on sale so i bought mine roughly 15000, got the second biggest unit, the largest unit was out of stock...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    to those who have seen the imarflex unit, can you kindly post picture and price?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    medyo OT: kung naghahanap ka ng aircon, i advise to stay away from LG! 1.5 years lang sira agad compressor ng inverter aircon nila.

pahirapan pa magclaim ng warranty

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    to those who have seen the imarflex unit, can you kindly post picture and price?
    Eto po:
    Imarflex air filter

The only ones i've seen are at their Buendia branch, yung mga brand new/opened box/display unit/reconditioned units binebenta.

The Ozein unit looks interesting, me 4-stage purification pa. Can't find any reviews about it online. Sir jmpet626 ok ba siya?

Eto po:
    Imarflex air filter

The only ones i've seen are at their Buendia branch, yung mga brand new/opened box/display unit/reconditioned units binebenta.

The Ozein unit looks interesting, me 4-stage purification pa. Can't find any reviews about it online. Sir jmpet626 ok ba siya?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    May nakagamit na ba ng Imarflex air purifier? Any reviews?

I am also exploring the possibility of getting one.
    Yung panganay ko kasi ndi na natapos tapos ang post nasal drip (may asthma din siya although ndi umaatake)
    Ako naman sinus problems.

Interestingly, pag nasa field ako for a few days to one week, wala ako sinus problem. Pag uwi ko sa bahay, balik agad tsk tsk.

And I have confirmed that our place is hell for people with asthma and allegies.

Sa olx, I've seen Homedics brand and Bionaire. Mejo low budget ang ang target ko kasi. Yung panasonic at sharp mejo pricey na for me.

May nakagamit na ba ng Imarflex air purifier? Any reviews?

I am also exploring the possibility of getting one.
    Yung panganay ko kasi ndi na natapos tapos ang post nasal drip (may asthma din siya although ndi umaatake)
    Ako naman sinus problems.

Interestingly, pag nasa field ako for a few days to one week, wala ako sinus problem. Pag uwi ko sa bahay, balik agad tsk tsk.

And I have confirmed that our place is hell for people with asthma and allegies.

Sa olx, I've seen Homedics brand and Bionaire. Mejo low budget ang ang target ko kasi. Yung panasonic at sharp mejo pricey na for me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sharing filter i saw in true value. meron din siyang replacement filter available.

sharing filter i saw in true value. meron din siyang replacement filter available.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Finally bought an Imarflex IAP-300 over the weekend, 5.7k pag cash/straight. So far no complaints, di naman masyado maingay. It comes with an ionizer, but i've opted to shut it off as there are health concerns. There's no mention in the manual but the SA says it's good for a 15-20sqm room.

Sabi sa akin me mabibili namang replacement filter sa service centers(surprisingly there are quite a few nationwide), to be replaced every 5 months.

There are out of the box/reconditioned/old units at some of their outlets if you're looking for something cheaper. Better check if they have filter replacements though.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008

naka 20% off na yata ito sa true value kahapon
    Last edited by crazy_boy; July 8th, 2015 at 11:15 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Finally bought an Imarflex IAP-300 over the weekend, 5.7k pag cash/straight. So far no complaints, di naman masyado maingay. It comes with an ionizer, but i've opted to shut it off as there are health concerns. There's no mention in the manual but the SA says it's good for a 15-20sqm room.

Sabi sa akin me mabibili namang replacement filter sa service centers(surprisingly there are quite a few nationwide), to be replaced every 5 months.

There are out of the box/reconditioned/old units at some of their outlets if you're looking for something cheaper. Better check if they have filter replacements though.
    Is Imarflex air purifier readily available sa malls or sa popular appliance stores?
    Para kasing mas gusto ko ito dahil nga madaming service centers. Pero mahal din pala.
    Yung Bionaire na tiningnan ko sa Ace Php6,000 so hindi malayo presyo sa Imarflex. Tapos washable filter ata yun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12