New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Klipsch is the best!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    okei!!! salamat sa mga suggestions!!! i'll narrow my choices to altec lansing & creative. :D

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    im planning to get the creative xfree din! im currently using altec lansing AS45 yata? the white one, isa yata sa mga unang labas...ok paren pero i find it lacking in the high range, but the bass is really great...ang dumi naren kse ng kulay eh, naninilaw just like my cpu.hehe...might give it to my gf nalang and get the black one by creative.

alpha one,how is it when connected to an mp3 player?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    huwag mong kalimutan sa pagcanvass yung Boston Acoustics Micromedia System, pa demo ka sa loob ng Autosport sa 3rd floor ng megamall. malapit sa sinehan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayos!! i just got myself the altec lansing ATP3. eto naka-install na sa PC ko :D ganda sound for a fair price! i was choosing between this model and the altec lansing VS2221 and creative T3030. di ko type yung style ng T3030. then yung demo unit ng VS2221 me 'cracking' sound when i turn the volume control! so natakot ako, baka in the long-run maging ganun yung speakers ko. at least yung ATP3 demo unit walang problema kahit i-turn-up & turn-down ko ung volume. ayos na ayos patugtugin yung MOS Hou***y cd dito! :D

salamat ulit sa suggestions nyo.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrox
    okei!!! salamat sa mga suggestions!!! i'll narrow my choices to altec lansing & creative. :D
    try mo rin Bose Companion 3. oopps too late i guess.
    Last edited by prinsipe; October 15th, 2005 at 04:09 PM. Reason: post too late

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    http://www.bose.com/controller?event...computer_index

best bet would be that one.di ko lang alam kung available po dyan sa atin.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    yeah bose companion speakers are one of the best outdoor. of course, it has a steep price, thats what you pay for quality name...hehehe and available ito dito sa atin.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    yeah bose companion speakers are one of the best outdoor. of course, it has a steep price, thats what you pay for quality name...hehehe and available ito dito sa atin.

Yeah! BOSE Companion 3, the best! Bili ko sa Singapore S$399.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    Klipsch is the best!
    totally agree. it's much more expensive than altec lansing, so if you're on a budget stay with altec. but if you're willing to spend the money to get the best, don't think twice and get the klipsch. it blows everything away, including overpriced bose.

medyo malaki lang yung subwoofer so you have to have some space (wag gawing footrest ha! )

as far as sites to do some research, www.cnet.com is excellent

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2.1 PC Speakers - any suggestions?