New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    My bet's BMW-Williams F1 Team.

;)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It is too close to call, but my money goes to Ferrari. :D Williams is just behind by 3 points. Mclaren Mercedes is out of the question.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in the last 2 races we've seen the domination of the williams, both are "fast" course, but im putting my money also on ferrari (Ungas pabakas na lang ako sa iyo), Mclaren??? tagal namank asi ng MP4-18 eh

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BMW Williams for sure. As for Ferrari, MS will always give you points...but Barrichello can't even get off the grid half the time and when he does he never finishes. Unless Rubens suddenly does a complete turnaround, and Montoya goes back to his crashing ways, the constructors' will go to the roundel.

Of course, MS is still the drivers' championship favorite.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    have you noticed, in most of the races, si jpm holds the fastest lap? galing sana, pero sometimes, palpak ren...

pero BMW-Williams pa ren ako. ;)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The only rivals at this point are BMW williams and Scuderia Ferrari.
    But my money is on BMW WIlliams!

Lets see if bmw can still continue their dominance.

The key factor with bmws 1-2 finish in 2 races lie in the tires.
    Bmw used a wider 14 inch front tires as opposed to the usual 13 inch. aerodynamic is compromised but balance of the car is greatly improved.

It is said that bridgestone will test this kind of strategy in preparation for the british gp.

I hope this wont make the odds even.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by WiReTaP
    have you noticed, in most of the races, si jpm holds the fastest lap? galing sana, pero sometimes, palpak ren...

pero BMW-Williams pa ren ako. ;)
    JPM is indeed a very fast driver. He even showed to people that you can overtake from the outside.

But he is unable to convert most of his quick laps to a win.

bmw williams din ako

Your bet on who's gonna win the 2003 F1 Contructor's Cup...