New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/en/head...04104643.shtml

And the moaning and moaner continues....:D

I'd still say it's "shaded-area" Flav's psychological warfare initiative.

Project to the world that their team is in disarray, while working feverishly to win both WDC and WCC. Flav, the lover-boy, Briatore is the most scheming character I've seen these days.... hehehe

Ferrari should know better.

:starwars:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006

and the whinning continues...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the whining continues.....as the blaming starts hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why don't we add more color to this subject

Schumacher's Shanghai shindig
    Celebrating the Chinese Grand Prix win

[04/10/06 - 10:48]

Taking the championship lead in Shanghai F1's retiring Chinese Grand Prix winner and new championship leader Michael Schumacher threw a huge party after his Shanghai win, according to Bild-Zeitung.

The popular German newspaper said Ferrari's 37-year-old star - albeit sticking to coca-cola - partied until six in the morning in the city's Marriott hotel.

The party was reportedly also attended by 2007 Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen, Schumacher's current team-mate Felipe Massa, [SIZE="6"]Renault rival Giancarlo Fisichella[/SIZE] and personal press officer Sabine Kehm.

[SIZE="4"]Predictably, championship rival Fernando Alonso was not spotted.
    [/SIZE]

E.A.
    Source GMM

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hehehe another reason for FA to whine about

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    alonso a cry baby..... he's so desperate

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    why don't we add more color to this subject

hehe....cguro nagkulong sa kanyang kuarto si FA

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Read Here

"I felt alone, for sure. I was first and my team-mate was second and they (Fisichella and Schumacher) came to me, they overtook me and they were gone," he said.
    Of course they will pass you, you were slow because of that stupid decision to replace your front tires, you idiot!

But my money is still in on FA

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    I think Alonso was just mad about the wrong tyre replacement he had in the first pitstop. Everything else that came out of his mouth after that were just psychological outburst from a frustrated guy.

There was absolutely no logic in his claim that Fisichella was trying to race him (which should further prove that team orders exist), but he was simply outrageously slow it was almost hilarious that Fisi couldn't make up his mind whether he should pass Alonso or not. Fisi's dilly-dallying almost looked like a blocking foul since they were both side-by-side trying to keep Schumacher at their backs.

But this should give more touch of drama come this Suzuka GP. Para tayong sumusubaybay ng teleserye nito. :drunk:

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    I just want to add -- that was probably the reason why Alonso was "driving like hell" in the final laps. He was not chasing Schumacher. He was simply mad and raging, he was simply trying to let his feelings out driving mad while inside that cockpit.

If Alonso had been calm and devoid of emotional hate to his team for "abandoning" him, I'm sure he would have simply turned the RPM of his car down and cruise to the finish line since Schumacher was obviously too far away nobody in his right mind will waste his engine hoping Schumi would make a mistake. Obviously, he was upset and he was not thinking at that time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
the whining continues....