New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    other places to look aside from kart plaza?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unfortunately, no.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there are some privateers who are selling SA2000 and M2000 approved helmets out there. i'll try to ask around if you're interested...

as for the suits...i have no idea...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Try going to JP tuasons shop along boni ave. Paintworks. They also sell suits and stuff.....meron din silang Bieffe helmets, Really nice helmets. and its snell 2000. pero i think he gets the suits din from kilton. Si Lee Bumgarner also has Helmets that are really nice....its made by AGV pero for formula cars...i think its around 30k...pero ganda talaga

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try kart plaza's dealers like reibet autoshoppe( mindanao ave q.c. ) , autoline ( makati )
    racegear pitshop( rockwell) and some shops that r selling race kart suits for other
    brands like 5zigen, momo, mugen are autoplus (greenhills,edsa) racingzone sport
    zentrum shop( bambang mla. )

i hope i was able to give a little help. some accesories may not be available but on a
    order basis only.:D:D:D

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    for what purpose yung helmet? if for karting and car racing kart plza i think is the official distributor of shoei and arai if pang bike try access plus baka meron din dun arai and agv. or better order through the net yun nga lang u should be familiar with sizes

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Where can I buy Arai, Bell, Schubert or Visor helmets in Metro Manila?

where to buy DOT approved helmet and suit?