New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I have got sony diskman which I would like to connect to my CD ready pioneer head unit..query lang..

How do I connect it to my head unit? Ano tawag dun sa cable to be connected to the lighter plug and how much?

Ano tawag to connect my discman to the head unit? Yun ba yung parang may tape? How much? and is there any other way?

Lastly, lately nawala ang sound ng discman though it's running (ikot ang CD eh)..sabi linis lang daw or lense..how do I make this work? Will cleaning adrress the problem? Ano panlinis ko and how much?
    thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a) may nabibiling parang casette cartridge used to connect the diskman sa HU. one end goes into the cassette player (parang tape) while the other end is connected to the diskman's headphone jack. nakalimutan ko tawag dun eh. pero its available in most music stores or hardware stores. i have an extra unit which i can give to you. anyway, you are from makati rin naman yata.

b) yung cable na nagcoconnect sa lighter plug is called power jack ng diskman. i have an extra unit here. bigay ko na lang din sa yo. sira na kasi diskman ko and its better to replace it with a new one that to have it repaired.

c) check mo muna yung sound ng discman by connecting a headphone sa headphone jack. kung wala pa rin sound, its either you have to clean the head (DIY na lang, using a cleaner that you can also buy from most audio shops and CD stores. Just get the dry type. Don't get the one that uses a cleaner fluid dahil medyo may pagka abrasive daw yun). after cleaning, test it again. kung wala pa ring sound. may problem yung headphone jack mo. you can have it replaced easily sa shop (i suggest you use the genuine one.. kung sony-sony service center mo pagawa, etc.)

contact mo na lang ako sa #09178452908 kung kelan mo kukunin sa akin yung above parts (preferably January 02 or 03, 2003 na.)

:mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    where u from? I used to live sa san antonio, now sa evangelista na..of course, I will be willling to avail of your offer..
    will txt u then..thanks

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nakabili ako nun umabot ng P600.

pero mas maganda bili ka na lang ng bagong hu.. kahit pricey.

hassle din ung mga wires na un.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i had the disckman inspected by an electronic shop...
    wla daw sa alignment..he tried to align it..but it didn't work..
    he advised me to bring it to a sony service center instead..sira na daw yata ang lens..
    hi tiger woods!
    wer u in makati? If it's not so much..I will be willing to avail na of your offer...I work here in paseo..thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pare....

from RCBC plaza ako. contact na lang sa txt one day in advance para madala ko yung units.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerwoods
    pare....

from RCBC plaza ako. contact na lang sa txt one day in advance para madala ko yung units.
    she's at the tellering section..is it ok kaya tomorrow?
    thanks

pacencya na..kakahiya man..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by El Loco
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerwoods
    pare....

she's at the tellering section..is it ok kaya tomorrow?
    thanks

pacencya na..kakahiya man..

pre. sino nasa tellering?
    ganito na lang. pwede bukas, pero remind mo ako tonight ok? makakalimutan ko yan eh. :lol:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pre. sino nasa tellering?
    ganito na lang. pwede bukas, pero remind mo ako tonight ok? makakalimutan ko yan eh. :lol:[/quote]

my wife's name is Anne Marie Intal Garcia..you might probably know her kung taga RCBC ka..thanks pare..
    i will remind u later tonight..
    lotcha thanks,

Sony diskman (with EPS)..nawala sound pero umiikot..help!