New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Unbelievable as it may seem, the F1 race in Indianapolis only proved one thing--safety of the drivers' the utmost importance. Michelin did not bring the proper tires for the race. They eventually did not guarantee their tires to perform 100% safe in indianapolis F1 designed circuit. Michelin user teams proposed to put chicanes in grd 13 that will allow the Michellin users and other teams to slow down in those corners before entering the fast straight line track. The FIA dissaproved their request and subsequently caused the defaultation of the Michelin user teams partcicipation in the race. It could have been a great race if not for Michelin's ineptness in providing right tires for thier teams. This race is somewhat odd since only 3 teams participated and eventually ALL landed championship points thereafter. What a great way to ruin a very close, competitive and exciting season of F1. Now, it's beginning to be the battle of the TYRES(Michelin vs. Bridgestone).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by luckytruck
    akala ko good move by michelin, eh parang pinoy din pala itong michelin. i will make ammends, but its not our fault....sige pa rin turo ng daliri
    hay, ganyan talaga dito. companies know that they screwed up and they need to make amends, but they are afraid to admit fault for fear of even more lawsuits. so they make "settlements without admission of any wrongdoing"

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    hay, ganyan talaga dito. companies know that they screwed up and they need to make amends, but they are afraid to admit fault for fear of even more lawsuits. so they make "settlements without admission of any wrongdoing"
    They both have similarities with our President. :D

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro
    They both have similarities with our President. :D
    Nice comparison.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    i'm not that familiar with F1, pero i do know that the fans/teams can get very very passionate about it. i once saw this clip were this guy was on stage trying to calm down some angry fans, and boom! out of nowhere, a bucket filled with ice hits him in the face. a few seconds later, his face was covered in blood.
    Pre, hindi kaya SOCCER yung napanood mo?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    EL Chicane
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by badkuk
    i'm not that familiar with F1, pero i do know that the fans/teams can get very very passionate about it. i once saw this clip were this guy was on stage trying to calm down some angry fans, and boom! out of nowhere, a bucket filled with ice hits him in the face. a few seconds later, his face was covered in blood.

Pre, hindi kaya SOCCER yung napanood mo?
    honga naman...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Schumacher wins six-car Indy farce