New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Un-even matchups. You should set rules as rice rockets would get the short end of the stick out of the three. I mean, seriously, would a Nissan Skyline R34 riced up the wazoo be able to rule a Bugatti Veyron even on a 1/4 mile straight line track?

Probably better if you just pick a car from each genre rather than picking one from all because more often than not European racers or American dragsters would fill up this thread.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    That's one way to look at it...another is which one gets your motor running?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    awww can't I have all the toys in the store??

well if money were no object, give me an italian exotic anyday :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A Nissan Skyline R34 modded with 1000hp under the hood.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoNAT
    Un-even matchups. You should set rules as rice rockets would get the short end of the stick out of the three. I mean, seriously, would a Nissan Skyline R34 riced up the wazoo be able to rule a Bugatti Veyron even on a 1/4 mile straight line track?

Probably better if you just pick a car from each genre rather than picking one from all because more often than not European racers or American dragsters would fill up this thread.
    Nah. Let it be anything goes ala Cannonball Run. The only stipulation I'd add is making sure all are STREET-LEGAL. Of course, that takes my jet car out of contention.......

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Rice Rocket ako! Especially if Paul Walker is behind the wheel! Even a Ferrari or an American Muscle is no match against the NOS-equipped, double-clutching, sky-scrapper wing, winning is winning and furiously fast Toyota Supra. And I have a footage to prove it! Hehehe. :D

bwahrahhrar!!!ako din may video proof!!hahahaha

i second ghost...

tapos euro racer =)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Vehicle requirements for the Silver State Classic:

[size=3][size=1]2. Vehicles must be adequately prepared and pass the technical inspection of SSCC for the Unlimited Division of competition. All vehicles competing for this World’s Record must be powered by internal combustion engines running pump fuel. The addition of octane performance boosters and nitrous oxide gas is permitted. Turbo chargers and superchargers are also permitted. All vehicles must also be closed wheel and have the appearance of a production automobile or truck.

Sounds good to me.....
    [/size]

[/size]

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Rice Rocket ako! Especially if Paul Walker is behind the wheel! Even a Ferrari or an American Muscle is no match against the NOS-equipped, double-clutching, sky-scrapper wing, winning is winning and furiously fast Toyota Supra. And I have a footage to prove it! Hehehe. :D
    What if American muscle also sported turbos/NOS kits? Surely, they'll be permitted to tune their (V8 and higher) cars like the Rice Rockets/Euro Racers..... like adding turbos/superchargers, NOS, AWD, etc?

I mean, I've seen twin turbo 5.0 Mustangs (and street-legal) doing +180mph speed runs.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 16th, 2006 at 01:24 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    eh paano kung diesel? The new Audi R10 runs on TDI diesel tech. It just won the Sebring 12 hour race. Le Mans siya this weekend...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari 575 Maranello, Lamborghini Murcielago for Autobahns.

Mustang '71 & Corvette z06 for drag strips.
    Last edited by ian_rex; June 16th, 2006 at 01:29 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Rice Rocket vs. Detroit Muscle vs. Euro Racer vs...Who rules? Cast your vote