New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The BRC days I get to attend are organized by a third party. Lots of groups have been doing this every once in a while, but its only this year that I got to start attending. Sadly most of the outings are by invite only. The last one I got to attend was organized by clubmitsu.

Some of the pictures of BRC days (most of which I didn't get to attend) are up at JV's pbase: http://www.pbase.com/jcolayco/my_evo

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    oy tsikoteeers mukang maganda yang racing idea hah! interesado ba kayo sa karting? fun race lang? mag organize tyo as a group ok ba sa inyo? ano logbook ok ba?

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    to those inqiurung for school......Sa Tuason School of Racing meron...its in batangas racing circiut, i attended once pero an mahal....hehehehe. last time i check it was 11 K.for two days schooling pero after that you can have the license na po......it was a good experience.. you got to drive in the circuit plus its their racing car..:D

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    paulosia,

That sounds great! I am also thinking of having that "karting" activity after our Dencio's EB on Friday... Maybe the week after next??? I was at Rockwell last Saturday and I was amazed as I looked at those tracks... (excited)

Ano game ba kayo???

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    To all the guys here po.. we call that brakedownshift corner thing a BLIMP.....thats how racers call it... its the hardest part of shifting din...hindi ko pa din kaya....hahahaha....

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Sama ako sa Carting.......sa may marikina meron karting Track.... if you want kita kita tayo doon...kaya lang di pa din ako marunong mag cartinng..hehehehe... di din ako marunong mag race ng totoo... safe kasi ako masyado magdrive kaya kulang na lang bangain ako ng mga nasa likod ko...nyhehehehehe!!)

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    kikomonster, punta kba sa eb sa friday ? pagusapan natin yang activity na yan. game kaba? kukulitin ko nga si logbook. pare natry mo na karting sa picc complex track puro hairpin fun race lang.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    kartings: picc 150 pesos 10mins, sa speed zone marikina 500 pesos ata 10 laps, carmona big trak 1500pesos 10 laps

kung magoorganize tayo contact me 0918 937 55 01
    or email me paulosia*yahoo.com

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Game ako dyan.....as in.......... wala lang kasi ako makasama mag karting e....sa rockwell din meron track......san ba ang EB sa friday?* paulosia?? sige organize mo....or pagusapan natin sa friday... kulitin natin mga tsikoteers....mayasa to...yahooo!!!!

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    dencio's fort 7pm EB see you there

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
racers....dito tayo!!!