New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ser olive, ganda nung pic ng military jeep sa signature mo ah... combat ang dating

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the compliment.

The picture is a J24A that carries a wire-guided anti-tank missile with a range of 4 km.

The Japanese force is starting to phase out the Jeeps, which are being replaced by a vehicle based on the Mitsubishi Montero.

As of 2001, the Japan Ground Self Defense Force still had lots of Mitsubishi Jeeps in active service, as they have had for most of their 50-year history. The force has not taken part in any combat action during that history.

The design of all the Jeeps built under licence by Mitsubishi from 1953-1998 was based largely on the CJ-3B.

know more at:
    http://www.film.queensu.ca/CJ3B/world/JapanMilitary.html

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mitsubishi lost the rally car wrc, but the pajero evolution series has always been strong in the desert raid rallies.

i'm not sure what's new with the current pajero/montero evolution, but i read it uses the same 3.5 v6 mivec engine from the previous model.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    splerdu::: true..... palpak evo7. ganda pa naman......

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Totoo sayang ang WRC this year for Mitsu's. pero ang dapat i-blame diyan yung mga drivers.... IMHO lang naman. Did anyone here saw last night rally in Oz where the Evo7 crashed and the engine fell? Scary moment....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Offroad Rally... Guess who won.