The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    here goes the saying "its not on the ride, its on the rider"
    *i just suddenly remembered the line from tokyo drift* yah tama yun

*n-nigma
    yah parang dun (but not limited to) sa evo vs sti threads. mga thrash talkers vs fanboys vs rich owners with a mixture of wrong spellings and grammars :bwahaha: mga lumalaki ulo. tapos thrashtalker pa, yung iba naman talksh_t pa.. :evil:

*vice
    ano nangyari after?
    Last edited by Burai; May 23rd, 2009 at 12:09 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    i live really close to where richard crashed his skyline GTR. i heard the loud bang.. sabay patay currente namin.. my personal opinion is that he was goin too fast on a road he wasnt familiar with. and most likely could have fallen asleep. i say this because there was no skid marks at all.. and i guess was goin really fast 130km/h and above.. kasi naman he hit an electric post, broke that and the car still rolled another 15 to 20 meters before it stop. i think the car broke a coconut tree too..

condolense to all hurt..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    now I know what the japs mean when they said that the U.S is not yet prepared for the V-spec GT-R... they should have restated it " the world is not yet ready for the GT-R" dapat sa country lang nila lauch ito just like before. Since before real drivers / enthusiasts are the only one having this car, and now since it's accesible every rich boy can have it. Thus resulting to over eagerness and the cant-handle-2much-power-syndrome... crash!!

and to my bro n-nigma, tama ka! Dito i know some n.a boys using freak n.a engines from honda-vtec and nissan-neovvl exactly has this attitude. haha!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Iknow this kid that crash this GTR.

17years old+Fast car=

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Heavily modded nga ang evo.iba yung tunog niya eh.hindi ganun ang tunog ng stock evo.

btw,anu na kaya ang bagong kotse ng may-ari ng nissan gtr?

nissan sentra?hahaha.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Sentra...taxi! Bawal na daw sya mag-kotse.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Nissan GT-R35 crashes while chasing stock Evo IX