New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    "Follow Me"...nothing ever went right!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    The R35's full potential might have been stricken, nissan claims that you can only unlock it by "driving" it around legal tracks that are approved by them, so basically, an evo may really compete with the gt-r, possibly in street.

I saw a black R35 GT-R yesterday speeding away around 10am before slex sucat exit northbound, nifty car!
    Last edited by sweeper_17; May 18th, 2009 at 11:00 AM. Reason: edit

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    yikes!

we dont dump the GTR. its the dumb driver. here goes the saying "its not on the ride, its on the rider"

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Uhh sir accdg to the owner the he's evo is heavy on mods... anyways..

first medyo delikado yang street racing nila..

2nd tama si sir niky teenager w/ a Nis GT-R , Ferrari or Porsche or any other supercar = disaster.

3rd and last... when u go up against a competitor not in your league, tipong 1 step back sa category mo... u always lose! coz if u win as expected they'll ah coz ur a GT-R, if u lose they will have one of the greatest bragging rights in their human existence, "I beat the jdm supercar that is the Godzilla GT-R" tama? Kaya when you have this GT500 champ and Supercar of the year for a car, be carefull on choosing opponents. Unless it's an official race.Haha!

Just like here, n.a boys coming from the strongest jdm n.a brand makers- honda's vtec and nissan's neo vvl always has this in mind when they are up against a turbo powered vehicle. hahaha... guilty.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Mabuti nga sa kanila. Problema talaga namin dito ang mga ganyan ginagawa nilang race track ang mga kalsada kaya pati mga inosenteng motorist nadadamay sa mga kagag#han nila.
    it's a waku-up call and a punishment delivered at once. . .mabuti yan para magtanda. . .thrill-seeking irresponsible people

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I think the guy was being sarcastic about his turbos and vtac. hehehe.

AFAIR, he said it's all stock (which was what amazed me in the first place).

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by N-nigma View Post
    Uhh sir accdg to the owner the he's evo is heavy on mods... anyways..

first medyo delikado yang street racing nila..

2nd tama si sir niky teenager w/ a Nis GT-R , Ferrari or Porsche or any other supercar = disaster.

3rd and last... when u go up against a competitor not in your league, tipong 1 step back sa category mo... u always lose! coz if u win as expected they'll ah coz ur a GT-R, if u lose they will have one of the greatest bragging rights in their human existence, "I beat the jdm supercar that is the Godzilla GT-R" tama? Kaya when you have this GT500 champ and Supercar of the year for a car, be carefull on choosing opponents. Unless it's an official race.Haha!

Just like here, n.a boys coming from the strongest jdm n.a brand makers- honda's vtec and nissan's neo vvl always has this in mind when they are up against a turbo powered vehicle. hahaha... guilty.
    I agree on you sir! Haha! Ganun nga mentality ng mga N.A boys Vtec and NeoVVL haha! Sayang yung GT-R double black eye sya, coz he's the goliath in the battle w/c he should be expected to win... natalo na nagcrash pa!!! Tama ka sir he should pick his opponents, balak nyang i-bully yung Evo but na-carma sya. haha. Even the owner of the Evo admitted in one of he's comments that he's car is no match to the GT-R.

He reminds of of a young cowboy noob trying to ride a wild stallion that is the GT-R.... crash! Haha!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Bully kid got pawned

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Another GTR 35 bites the dust.

Just saw on the news that Richard Gutierrez wrecked a GT-R35 at the Tagaytay-Sta. Rosa Road.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vice View Post
    Another GTR 35 bites the dust.

Just saw on the news that Richard Gutierrez wrecked a GT-R35 at the Tagaytay-Sta. Rosa Road.
    WTF?!? I wrote exactly that on the other thread. That's the last thing I expected. Cheers, mate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Nissan GT-R35 crashes while chasing stock Evo IX