New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I never really pictured the Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart as a rally car (despite the name), I mean its a small little hot hatch.. Nonetheless, the little colt has proved me wrong over the weekend at the Targa West Tarmac rally, coming second in its class and third outright in the three-day event’s Challenge category.

Buys and his co-driver, his motoring journalist father Bill, delighted in rivals nicknaming the Colt Ralliart “the dark horse!”

The only car to beat it in its class was the $56,990 Subaru WRX STi of fellow West Australians Mark O’Kane and Jeff Sadler, while on the final day the extra power (248kW versus 113kW) of the BMW M3 of Robert Darrington and Basil Lenso, also West Australians, nudged the Colt Ralliart from second to third overall in the Challenge category.

Nevertheless, the Colt Ralliart won Challenge on two stages, including the last, and its times would have seen it mid-field outright in the Competition class, which was won by the Evolution IX Mitsubishi Ralliart Lancer of Ross Dunkerton and Alan Stean against about 70 other cars - mainly exotic marques.
    Read on: http://www.caradvice.com.au/873/mits...-tarmac-rally/
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow, paliit ng paliit ang rallye cars.... galant to lancer to colt.... minica na siguro next

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Shines at Targa West Tarmac Rally