New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    http://espnstar.com/formula1/newsdetails.cmd?id=7017980

A once-in-a-lifetime experience with the 7-time F1 world champion driving the taxi and you are his passenger and got tipped handsomely for his efforts.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    When it comes to Formula One news, I usually give it about 2-3 weeks before I start believing the story. I'm waiting for a denial or retraction to come. If none, then the story must be true.

Formula One news reporters are one of the most exaggerated journalists in this profession. Remember the time when they said the reason why Lewis Hamilton stalled his car at Interlagos that costed him the crown was because he "accidentally pushed the button" that sent the car to neutral??? After a week, Hamilton denied the story with him saying, "I'm not that stupid!". The reporter who posted the news admitted later that he made up the story.

And just a week ago, another reporter posted a scoop saying Alonso has visited the Honda factory and was already doing a seat fitting!! After a few days, Honda denied the story saying Alonso never went to their factory at all. And a short time after that, Alonso signed with Renault.

These reporters are crazy.

Michael Schumacher driving a taxi