New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang labo ni shumi....

una sabi nya si fisi panalo (well, undertandable naman e...magulo talaga yung race and everyone is entitiled to their opinion)

then, half points ang gusto nya...napaisip na ako dun e....minus points agad to all teams who finished in the points (hehe, magulo ba?). that would mean bababa ang lead ni kmi and mclaren to all the other teams (mas pronounced kse yung points difference e).

...pero teka, DNF both ferraris a.....so most gain sila from the changes na mangyayari. tsk, tsk, tsk..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMHO so far the new rules make the races more unpredictable.....adding more spectacle to the sport....but it has some drawbacks as well if pit-driver...communication was allowed i think the accident with Fernando Alonso could've been avoided...don't you think??:D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A decision has been made.

http://www.planet-f1.com/Home/story_11397.shtml

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my thoughts

1. nice win for Fisichella and Jordan
    2. great sportsmanship by Raikkonen and McLaren
    3. sad for Mark Webber
    4. what a p1ssant M.Schumacher is!
    5. why is williams so slow? after all they have a new car while McLaren and Ferrari are using the old ones...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    like what most racers say "oh, well...that's racing":mrgreen:

i agree with your thoughts splerdu....

oh well, at least leading pa rin mclaren and kimi :mrgreen: when is that mp4/18 coming out??? im very curious on what they've been up to.... :roll:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Congratulazioni, Giancarlo... hehe!

Splerdu: I couldn't agree with you more.

As for Williams, the old adage remains valid: " The new ones will always be beaten by the last of the old, atleast at first".

Logbook: I hope it won't be later than Austria. I'm also glad that the decision didn't hurt Kimi and McLaren that much.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i hope that giancarlo will get a chance to celebrate on the podium come san marino gp. swerte nya nasa italy... homegrounds :lol:

on other news, it seems that ferrari is still having a few kinks with the F2003-GA. i dunno but that car gives me the jeepers... :roll:

roll on the MP4/18 !!! :mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may konting sideshow sa monza,

giancarlo and kimi will exchange trophiesmay konting sideshow sa monza,

giancarlo and kimi will exchange trophies

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    My own insights for the race.

1. Giancarlo's lucky win was very well deserved. He's such a good driver but hasn't won any race in the past. A blessing for Jordan too, whose team almost went bankrupt and might have not been able to join this season.

2. Alonso's shunt was careless. He continued driving aggressively through the debris, which was actually needless because it was yellow-flagged in that corner.

3. McLaren gained points again as Kimi and David finished 2nd and 4th. Way above my expectations, because I anticipated that McLaren will still be no match to Williams and Ferrari, and that Renault will close the gap between them.

4. Sorry loss for Rubens again, who hasn't won the race in his home race. In more than 12 tries, he has only finished there once.

5. F1 greats Juan and Michael spun off the track. Montoya was not able to coax an ill-handling car on the wet and Schumacher proved that he's not the ideal man during such conditions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
luck runs in Brazil