New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    wahahaha
    uu totoo yan, napanood ko din yan
    gulat ako sabay silang ng wipe ng sapatos amp!

wahahaha
    eto pa

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I think Kimi won't go to Ferrari if he will play second fiddle to Michael. It's either that he'll retire or Ferrari will give Kimi at least equal treatment. The Finn is longing for a championship, and I'm sure he won't waste a year doing a Rubens or Massa.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Kimi going over to ferrari is a very good thing. for spectators like us and for f1 in general. with alonso crossing over to mclaren and kimi with ferrari as well as schumi (assuming he does not retire), the prospects for an exciting 2007-08 season is a lock.

btw, i think that schumi will struggle if kimi signs with ferrari. please note that he has always enjoyed number one status with ferrari, with the other driver relegated to a supporting role. but with kimi, it has been rumored that it is a pre-condition for him signing with ferrari that the team will not exercise preferential treatment over its drivers. having a vastly different work environment from his previous seasons with ferrari were schumi has to share equal time with the engineers, the track, equipment, and other intangibles will surely affect him in a negative way. not that his skills are waning or that kimi is faster, a drastic change will surely give him new challenges, which, im hesitant to think, might be too much for a not so young schumi. having said that, old or not, schumi still is the most watchable f1 star.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Kimi will be the next Schumi!!! :-) At his young age, he'll probably break some of Schumi's records in time. And he can only do so in a Ferrari. A McLaren would smoke at the first turn. hahaha!
    That's right, Mclaren always have engine troubles. Truly, Raikonen is a gifted driver. And probably Schumacher is on his way out. But Raikonen has a long way to go to achieve what Schumi has done in F1.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    My money is on Alonso though. he's the man to beat. He's leading the 2006F1with a Renault. And don't count Schumacher out just yet. I think Raikonen is just an assurance in case Schumi retires.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Kimi reportedly signs with Ferrari!