New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered

aba, mukhang settled na settled ka na dito sa abroad ah...congrats. ingat lang at baka mapagsabihan ka dito na taksil sa bayan
    off topic:
    herherherh..kaya nga tahimik nalang ako at baka mapagsabihan pa ng masasakit na salita eh...herherh...

hens: dito po sa norte.hehehe..hanap nalang ng rims=)

on topic: kailan ba ilalabas ang official announcement na lilipat na nga siya ng ferrari if ever?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Darn that Kimi! I've always been putting my bets on him like the way I would for Jawo and Ginebra and most often times these black horses fail to deliver. So far Kimi for me seems to have that same drive as Schumi during his Benetton days which was lacking in Alonso and Button. However I've been frustrated with his lackluster performance recently and probably any change will do to help bring out of him his once icy demeanor. So Kimi must go to Ferrari for the sake of F1. That goes the same for JPM, for the sake of F1 and Nascar ("...yu f**king idiot, yu hit ma f**king head, yu %$#*...") just plain hilarious! :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    After the Mika era, I'm now a real fan of kimi. This guy is unbelieveable! Remember the suzuka race last year? Engine change, started from back of the grid. Last lap, overtook fisi for first place! I think this race was better than the Mika-Schumi race in spa 2000 when zonta was sandwiched between mika and schumi

I think mclaren is just unable to do things right the first time. first year of the engine rule change and they have not done it right vs what renault and ferrari have done. when the rules changed on the wings back then, they did'nt do well unlike ferrari.

I think this is just me, but the past few years(before 2005 where kimi finished 2nd) I think mclaren concentrated more on the its current activities(like the paragon, merc slr operations, sponsorship, staff signings etc) so that it could focus on the future. I hope that these will stabilize mclaren and finally they can have a competitive car again like the 80's where they won 15 out of 16 races kelan kaya mauulit yun?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo
    I hope that these will stabilize mclaren and finally they can have a competitive car again like the 80's where they won 15 out of 16 races kelan kaya mauulit yun?
    Yeah suzuka was indeed one of THE highlights of his career one of the reasons why I also jumped ship from being a solid tifosi. But as for kailan ulit for Mclaren... I won't hold my breath. :speechles

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Kimi or Mclaren (a fan of both) paano na???