New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti nga tap sa ulo lang...sa Nascar suntukan na yan on pit row :lol:

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Actually, gesture lang yung ginawa ni Schumi. Akmang kukutusan. Masakit ding suntukin yung crash-proof helmet ha.

Pero before that gesture, nilapit niya yung mukha niya kay Sato. Malamang pinagmumura niya ng pakyu.

Si Alonso naman, pansin nyo ba, mahilig mangarat yan pag hinaharang mo yung Renault niya. Pasmado na ata yung middle finger niyan sa kaka-ngarat.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...ibang klase talaga si kimi. even with a healthy margin in the closing laps, he was pushing the car like there's no tomorrow and keeps on posting the fastest lap times. kahet yung commentators concerned na baka bumigay yung engine.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I pretty much believe the race was for Raikkonen from the start. Being a title chaser, the team will work in such a way that he finishes ahead of Montoya. The latter downed his pace and stopped chasing Kimi after the last pitstop but was again hit from behind by Pizzonia. A similar incident saw Schumacher out earlier in the race after his car got kissed more than torridly by Sato.

It's quite a turn-off on Pizzonia's part. I don't exactly know what he's up to, pushing hard for nothing. He's not even a points contender that time, so why mess up a frontrunner's race along with his? All the more should he have taken it easily. This style of driving alone will prolong his wait for a race seat even more.

Monteiro did great on the other hand. Aside from a lousy collision with no other than Montoya in Turkey, he's quite a sturdy driver. If I'm right, he's the only one able to finish all the races this season. Making the most out of a dog of a car is remarkable. He deserves a better seat next season.

Going back to the title fight, I really think Raikkonen deserves it more. He more or less races in equal conditions to his teammate. Reliability problems occur in random cars, unlike in the case of points leader Alonso who, like Schumacher, always gets the longer end of the stick. Fisichella is bound to race the lesser car, retiring with mechanical failure for a handful of races now. He himself feels that his mishaps are a benefit for his teammate, especially in terms of technical improvements. Alonso's car has never broken down; his only retirement was a wall collision in Canada. From my point of view, Renault are very much like Ferrari, letting one driver chase for the title, then give the best to the other only after he clinches the championship.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    It's quite a turn-off on Pizzonia's part. I don't0 exactly know what he's up to, pushing hard for nothing. He's not even a points contender that time, so why mess up a frontrunner's race along with his? All the more should he have taken it easily. This style of driving alone will prolong his wait for a race seat even more.
    He was at the 8th position at that time and is just trying to keep up the pace unless Monteiro catches up with him.

Montoya was running REALLY SLOW during the closing laps (+ 3 secs compared to the laps of Kimi) - which seemed like a go signal from Pizzonia given that JPM is one aggressive driver.

===

Btw, I think that the McLarens are cursed whenever they try to do a 1-2 finish. Hehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Kimi-Alonso-Button in Belgian GP