New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Kimi Raikkonen: Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kimi will stay with McLaren

6 21.43%
  • Kimi will move to Renault

3 10.71%
  • Kimi will move to Ferrari

19 67.86%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kimi in Red...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Schumi and Kimi...not a bad combo for Ferrari next year....but Alonso will be a force to reckon with on a Renault.
    Monaco and the next 3 races will be where Schumi decides if he opts to retire next year or not but I hope he stays, he's got a lot of gas left in him to retire this early.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MS should retire
    Kimi in RED
    Alonso in Silver Arrows

ang kawawa dito si JPM he..he

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    ang kawawa dito si JPM he..he
    I think JPM is moving to Red Bull. Ang kawawa dito si Massa.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    OT: share ko lang bagong race suit ni schumster....

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    If you are so sure about your predictions on Raikkonen, place your vote on this poll. Babalikan natin itong thread na ito later and see who the real Raikkonen psychics here.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i am placing my vote here and i will post this so that everyone can read this. Kimi will NOT go to Ferrari as long as Schumacher is there.
    that's for sure.

malamang sa Renault mapupunta si kimi. After next season, giancarlo fisichella will be let go by renault and their test driver kovalainen will pair with kimi to give the blue squad an all finnish driver lineup. (GUESS ko lang to)

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Raikkonen who? he's a damn good driver though with no reliable car in mclarens... i want to see him in the red prancing horse next year. schumi should retire, he's been there too long and his room has enough trophies he can ever imagined... let the young guns compete para mas exciting.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari
    I think JPM is moving to Red Bull. Ang kawawa dito si Massa.
    JPM has been committing too many mistakes lately. He's also consistently slower than his teammate except in San Marino. Even if I'm a fan, I have to say he's blowing it. As a consolation though, he just might be able to stay with McLaren if Kimi goes to Ferrari after Michael retires.

As for Kimi, I'm quite sure he won't play second fiddle to either Michael or Alonso. It's also unfair if McLaren focus on Fernando as Raikkonen did a hell lot for this team. It's Mercedes that failed to deliver. Kimi could have won world championships if he can finish every race, but there are occasional engine blunders ever since.

If Michael retires, Kimi is likely to join Ferrari. There's also a strong possibility that he will be taken by Renault, as they are reported to pay really big for a top driver as Alonso's replacement. And by the way, Fisichella's contract has already been extended for at least a year.

Lastly, it's almost the end of June. Word about Schumi's retirement should come out anytime soon.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Malapit na mga kapatid. Put your reputation on the line. How well do you know the vibes in the pit garage? Where will Raikkonen go? Magkaka-alamanan na sa Monza! Place your bets here and vote.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
It's Time to place your bets on Raikkonen