New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Speaking about unique team colors... check out the new livery Honda used when they unveiled their RA107 car. Now thats what I call original!!

http://totalf1.com/weekly-wrap/?columnid=177

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    though kimi was identified as being super aggressive, it may be true
    because of the past season records. 2007 F1 season will be the decider.
    whether he's a jinx or not. let's see in a few weeks time.
    He's not anymore. Winner of 2007 F1 season

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    kimi and the team made one heck of a job during the last race. I think ferrari will have an additional colors next season because they are the reigning champions and sponsors love winners not loosers!!!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Whew, been a while since I last read this thread. Who would have known ehh? I guess know Kimi Raikkonen is fully vindicated. He was given a lot of respect even when he was not the World Champion so he truly deserves it.

Hey anybody saw the BBC's HardTalk interview Max Mosley? I gather from a lot of media (especially grandprix.com) that Max is a senile old geezer, thats why he should retire. But in the interview he was surprisingly (to me at least) articulate.

He gave he's view on the current season and it was a revelation. He reiterated he's belief that Alonso was not completely to blame for the Mclaren mess and that it was more of Mclaren's culture of tolerating this kind of behaviour that ultimately led to their downfall. Also as an aside he mentioned he would be surprised if Hamilton was completely innocent of the goings on at Mclaren.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
it's official -- kimi WAS the jinx