New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Bad trip nga kapag nasa ME ang race, lagi after midnight ang start. Tapos monday pa kinabukasan, hindi pwede magpuyat.
    Kaya nga! New track, interesting since short track. Traffic (during qualifying is a challenge) and search for clean air.

Yung Abu Dhabi buti 9:10PM he he he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Kaya nga! New track, interesting since short track. Traffic (during qualifying is a challenge) and search for clean air.

Yung Abu Dhabi buti 9:10PM he he he

Sabi ni Max, hindi daw race track yang sa Bahrain
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Sabi ni Max, hindi daw race track yang sa Bahrain
    Whines about everything Formula One

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Max is really good but among the much younger drivers, Norris and Leclerc can be better with a much better car. Let’s wait for the younger Schumacher to join into the fray.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TsekwangBakla View Post
    Matagal ko na napapansin yan, na sa ngayon yung kotse na ang malaking factor manalo sa isang karera.

Nung si Stroll nasa Williams, laging nasa huli, nung mapunta sa Racing Point medyo okay na.

Si Bottas nung nasa Williams tapos nalipat sa Mercedes ganun din.

Wala na yung panahon nila Alonso, Senna, Lauda na yung skills ng driver ang nagpa panalo sa kanila.
    Schumacher's dominant era (2000-2004) was also in a Ferrari that was head and shoulders above competition.

Formula 1 has never been about equal machinery (it's not a one-make race series after all). The best teams always get the best drivers to improve their chances of winning.

So-so driver like Bottas can consistently get the best car on the podium, but it takes a special talent like Lewis to consistently win. He has won when the car was not performing very well (Turkey), has won with impressive tire management on 3 wheels (Silverstone), and has climbed up the points despite being last on the grid (Monza).

Bottas in Bahrain last week has shown that it's not easy driving a Merc in traffic (barely got in the points). But he's there because he qualifies well, and serves as a good second-fiddle to Lewis, enough to easily secure constructor's championship for Mercedes. They don't need another Hamilton-Rosberg rivalry - they score more points and win more races with a clear #1 and obedient #2.

Russell will get the seat in 2022 (either LH retirement or Bottas kicked out) but Sakhir is a good opportunity to show that he definitely deserves it.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Whines about everything Formula One

Am very impressed with Max's talent but kid has got serious entitlement and attitude issues.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    First time to watch F2 for a change - Mick Schumacher really does live up to the name. Rose from P18 to P7 by the end of the race to keep a 14 point lead from Illott in the championship.

Down to the wire in tomorrow's sprint race but Schumacher will be starting from the front row so should be an advantage for him.

Tsunoda also securing his superlicense with a win in this race, improving his chances on the 2nd Alpha Tauri seat (to Albon's misfortune).

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    F1 is maybe around 15% about the driver.
    These drivers (especially those on top) doesnt have that much difference among them.
    The car is what separates them apart.

Ground effect dues to sealed floor
    Double deck diffuser
    F-Duct
    Mass damper suspension
    And the list goes on...

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Schumacher's dominant era (2000-2004) was also in a Ferrari that was head and shoulders above competition.

Formula 1 has never been about equal machinery (it's not a one-make race series after all). The best teams always get the best drivers to improve their chances of winning.

So-so driver like Bottas can consistently get the best car on the podium, but it takes a special talent like Lewis to consistently win. He has won when the car was not performing very well (Turkey), has won with impressive tire management on 3 wheels (Silverstone), and has climbed up the points despite being last on the grid (Monza).

Bottas in Bahrain last week has shown that it's not easy driving a Merc in traffic (barely got in the points). But he's there because he qualifies well, and serves as a good second-fiddle to Lewis, enough to easily secure constructor's championship for Mercedes. They don't need another Hamilton-Rosberg rivalry - they score more points and win more races with a clear #1 and obedient #2.

Russell will get the seat in 2022 (either LH retirement or Bottas kicked out) but Sakhir is a good opportunity to show that he definitely deserves it.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Superglue! Good enough for F1, good enough for me.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hungarian GP start...