New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013

Beautiful car. However, merc must do something about their tire degradation problem. Ferrari can match their race pace with excellent tire degradation .

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    1-2 Merc ah, 3-4 Ferrai but 1.1 sec behind si Vettel.

Sana mangyari ulit yung sa Malaysia na strategy evens things out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1-2 Merc ah, 3-4 Ferrai but 1.1 sec behind si Vettel.

Sana mangyari ulit yung sa Malaysia na strategy evens things out.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Verstappen great overtaking car control. Too bad his Renault engine didn't last and yet provided the only comic relief in another zzzz...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Britney whining again...

In their own words: Rosberg and Hamilton disagree in public
    By: Charles Bradley, Editor-in-Chief
    Posted: 1 hour ago

This is the transcript of the angry exchange between Mercedes teammates Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton in the post-race Chinese Grand Prix press conference.

Rosberg: "It's now interesting to hear from you Lewis that you were just thinking about yourself with the pace in front.

"Unnecessarily, that was compromising my race because driving slower than was maybe necessary at the beginning of stints meant that Sebastian was very close to me and that opened up the opportunity for Sebastian to try that early pitstop, to try and jump me, and then I had to cover him.

"So first of all it was unnecessarily close with Sebastian as a result and also it cost me a lot of race time as a result, as I had to cover him and them my tyres died at the end of the race because my stint was so much longer.

"So I'm unhappy about that of course today. Other than that, not much to say."

Compere: “Lewis would you like to respond?”

Hamilton: "Not really [laughs]! It's not my job to look after Nico's race. My job is to manage the car and bring the car home as healthy and fast as possible. That is what I did.

"I didn't do anything intentionally to slow either of the cars up. I just focused on myself.

"If Nico wanted to get by he could have tried, but he didn't."

Britney whining again...

In their own words: Rosberg and Hamilton disagree in public
    By: Charles Bradley, Editor-in-Chief
    Posted: 1 hour ago

This is the transcript of the angry exchange between Mercedes teammates Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton in the post-race Chinese Grand Prix press conference.

Rosberg: "It's now interesting to hear from you Lewis that you were just thinking about yourself with the pace in front.

"Unnecessarily, that was compromising my race because driving slower than was maybe necessary at the beginning of stints meant that Sebastian was very close to me and that opened up the opportunity for Sebastian to try that early pitstop, to try and jump me, and then I had to cover him.

"So first of all it was unnecessarily close with Sebastian as a result and also it cost me a lot of race time as a result, as I had to cover him and them my tyres died at the end of the race because my stint was so much longer.

"So I'm unhappy about that of course today. Other than that, not much to say."

Compere: “Lewis would you like to respond?”

Hamilton: "Not really [laughs]! It's not my job to look after Nico's race. My job is to manage the car and bring the car home as healthy and fast as possible. That is what I did.

"I didn't do anything intentionally to slow either of the cars up. I just focused on myself.

"If Nico wanted to get by he could have tried, but he didn't."

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Britney lost this season already. Damn that mental breakdown.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    A champion does whatever it takes to win. And if it requires you to psyche out your team-mate and stamp your dominance upon him... then you do it.

A champion does whatever it takes to win. And if it requires you to psyche out your team-mate and stamp your dominance upon him... then you do it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Indeed.

To short

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Beautiful car. However, merc must do something about their tire degradation problem. Ferrari can match their race pace with excellent tire degradation .
    Exactly bro,- they may have the fastest car,- but Ferrari manages their tyre use, very well,- and that could be the game-changer.....

Fingerboi is one lucky guy.... And FA jumped ship too soon.

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.1K _/_/_/_/_/:loopy:_/_/_/_/_/

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Exactly bro,- they may have the fastest car,- but Ferrari manages their tyre use, very well,- and that could be the game-changer.....

Fingerboi is one lucky guy.... And FA jumped ship too soon.

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.1K _/_/_/_/_/:loopy:_/_/_/_/_/

Yap bro, finger boy is one lucky guy. He moved to RB at the perfect time and now Ferrari. Fernando on the other hand... Meh.

Huge Ferrari power update is due on Barcelona so let's see if Ferrari can mount a fight. For now they're the second best car in the grid but not yet capable for a title challenge.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Yap bro, finger boy is one lucky guy. He moved to RB at the perfect time and now Ferrari. Fernando on the other hand... Meh.

Huge Ferrari power update is due on Barcelona so let's see if Ferrari can mount a fight. For now they're the second best car in the grid but not yet capable for a title challenge.
    Too early pa naman season. If that upgrade works, then it would be a nice season indeed.

NR is too much a whiner, tama si LH dapat nagtry siya mag-overtake. Tsk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast