New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kelan naging competitive ferrari cars? Hehe.

It's always about great drivers for the Italian team.

Totoo na nga Alonso to Mclaren and vettel to ferrari... Good for Alonso, no so much for vettel.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes. I suspect vettel will be more f'cked up in ferrari. Vettel has always been a car dependent champion imho. Good for alonso.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Mukhang mapapa-aga retirement ni Kimi niyan ah. Sayang.

Was a big fan of his antics pa naman.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Britney on pole with Pussycat Doll (thanks bro niky) in second position for the start of the race in Japan tomorrow.... Storm storm storm will be a great equalizer...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Yes. I suspect vettel will be more f'cked up in ferrari. Vettel has always been a car dependent champion imho. Good for alonso.
    Ferrari trying to create another German-Italian empire..... They can be real disappointed with finger boy....

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    Kelan naging competitive ferrari cars? Hehe.

It's always about great drivers for the Italian team.

Totoo na nga Alonso to Mclaren and vettel to ferrari... Good for Alonso, no so much for vettel.
    Last time Ferrari were worth talking about (as a team... and not just because of Alonso. ) was when they weren't run by an Italian.

The moment they decided to have Italians and only Italians at the head of the team, it went way downhill. At the same time, Red Bull and Mercedes were spending money pirating all the actually GOOD people (regardless of nationality) into their teams. Which is why they're on top and will stay there for at least another two or three years.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    It it was confirmed that finger boi is going to Ferrari,- then I am wrong in my speculation that he is most probably going to Mercedes for an all-German team,- kicking out Pussycat Doll...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    It's going to be a nice race or no race at all.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pussycat doll wins Britney 2nd and Fingerboi third. Jules Bianchi condition unknown...
    Last edited by Monseratto; October 5th, 2014 at 05:15 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Extremely somber mood...

FIA Formula One Chanpionship 2014 Thread