New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

They painted the "finger" black to hide it...hehehe
    Last edited by Monseratto; January 28th, 2014 at 05:00 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Black dildo...

Force India finger...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bad start of testing for Lewis and Mercedes...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011

Seems like Newey is upto something.... hmmm :naughty2:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Most likely a vent to feed air to the cabin, as in the previous RBR.

Red Bull, so far, have the best "finger" type nose. Mercedes have the prettiest, overall. Ferrari is third behind them in terms of looks. Goodness knows which solution will be best on the track.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Thank goodness they didn't get Sam Michaels! Now if only they can get their car out of the garage...

Eric Boullier appointed Racing Director

Posted on Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 10:00 (GMT)
    McLaren Racing is pleased to announce that Eric Boullier has been appointed to the position of Racing Director, effective Monday February 3rd.

Eric is one of the most capable trackside leaders in Formula 1. He has played the central role in Lotus F1 Team’s recent successes, and brings with him extensive single-seater motorsport experience, having worked in senior positions in World Series by Nissan and A1 Grand Prix before moving up to Formula 1.

Working with Jonathan Neale (Chief Operating Officer) and his senior management colleagues within McLaren Racing, Eric will ultimately report to the Chief Executive Officer of McLaren Racing, an all-new position, whose yet-to-be-appointed occupant will in turn report directly to Ron Dennis (Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, McLaren Group).

Until such time as a Chief Executive Officer of McLaren Racing has been appointed, Jonathan Neale will be acting in that role.

Eric Boullier said:

“First of all, I regard this appointment as an honour, a privilege and a wonderful opportunity.

“The McLaren Racing workforce and the facilities at the McLaren Technology Centre are world-class, and I’m hugely excited about the prospect of joining such an outstanding team.

“I’m both eager and determined to play an active part, working alongside McLaren Racing’s other senior managers and directors, within a new operational structure, to bring about the changes that will deliver success.

“Last, I want to take this opportunity to assure the McLaren Racing workforce that I’m utterly determined to match their famous passion and commitment to win.”

Ron Dennis said:

“Eric’s appointment is an integral part of a senior management restructure within McLaren Racing.

“I’ve already personally conveyed to the entire workforce of the McLaren Group, which includes McLaren Racing, the values, principles and mindset that I intend us all to adopt, going forward. My intention is that from now on everyone at McLaren Racing will understand their responsibilities and accountabilities, focusing on their specific areas of expertise, in keeping with those values, principles and mindset.

“In due course we’ll announce the identity of McLaren Racing’s new Chief Executive Officer, who’ll report to me, and to whom Eric will report.

“I’m firmly of the belief that, once McLaren Racing’s restructured senior management team has been assembled, together we’ll begin the march back to full competitiveness, quickly and professionally, harnessing the fantastic depth of talent that exists within our organisation.”

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Will Lotus-Renault and Sauber Ferrari make it to Australia???

Financial problems for Lotus and Sauber - F1Today.net Formula 1 news

Published on 28 Jan 2014 23:54
    According to sources at Jerez, it is emerging that Lotus and Sauber are suffering serious financial setbacks, which could put their future in Formula 1 at risk.

The same sources stated that the Enstone-based Lotus squad have failed to pay various suppliers, as well as team members' wages last year, including drivers Kimi Raikkonen and Davide Valsecchi.

It is widely speculated throughout the paddock that this is the main reason why the outfit are not present at the first test in Jerez and due to these financial problems, various members of the team have gone on to work at other teams such as Caterham, Force India, Mercedes and Marussia.

Their 2014 challenger, the E22 was released online last week but it is speculated that this was not the final version of the chassis, which is yet to be seen in the flesh.

Should Lotus fail to make the next pre-season test in Bahrain, serious doubts will be cast upon their presence in the 2014 championship.

The Hinwil-based Sauber team are also suffering from severe financial setbacks, having designed and developed parts for the C33 but are reported as not having any funds to test them in a wind-tunnel.

Having suffered financial problems last year, the Swiss outfit recruited the Russian Sergey Sirotkin as part of investment deal that was designed to secure the future of the team, although it thought that the money is yet to come through to the Sauber team.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Caterham...

Williams...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Man F1 cars are just looking fugly and fuglier for me...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Man F1 cars are just looking fugly and fuglier for me...
    Napaisip tuloy ako, looks like in any angle (except maybe the rear) eh pagit nga. Buti na lang hindi kasama sa points yung looks. :D

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
FIA Formula One Chanpionship 2014 Thread