New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.,- Japan,- kailangan mo ng Visa,- so is with Shanghai (China)....

So, for less hassle,- Singapore or Malaysia, para walang visa.

Between the two,- Singapore na siyempre ang pipiliin mo.....

21.5K:toothbr1:
    Oo nga, Japan need nang Visa tsak hindi puwede na ako lang kapag dun, dapat family ulit unlike SG or Malaysia, nakapunta na sila so baka hindi na sumama. Hehe, tipid.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Asan kaya mas okay na F1 experience, Singapore or Malaysian or Japanese?
    mas mura malaysia kesa SG nasa 800USD (minus F1 ticket price) courtesy of RRT.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Raikkonen already regretting Ferrari return – pundit

Kimi Raikkonen might already be regretting his impending return to Ferrari, according to a pundit.

The Finn had a particularly bad-tempered weekend in Abu Dhabi, starting with his no-show on Thursday and ending with a rare first-lap crash and rapid return to the airport in flip-flops.

Former driver Christian Danner, now a pundit for German television RTL, thinks Raikkonen is not simply annoyed at his situation at Lotus, but also with his impending move to Ferrari.

“Kimi is annoyed that his manager is sending him back to Ferrari,” Danner told the German newspaper Bild.

“He sees that Alonso at the moment is driving for the ‘golden pineapple’ at best — far away from winning,” he added.

more....
    Formula One | Raikkonen already regretting Ferrari return - pundit
    Formula One | Raikkonen already regretting Ferrari return - pundit

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    The iceman will undergo back surgery. 2014 na balik niya.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Frightening look of the 2014 season... Wiener profile.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Kubica rules out F1 return

Robert Kubica has admitted that it would be "nearly impossible" for him to return to the Formula One paddock, adding that he is fully focused on rallying.

The Pole is still recovering from an injury he suffered during a rally accident in 2011, during which his right hand was partially severed from his arm, which forced him to put his Formula One career on hold.

Since then, Kubica has continued rallying and was recently crowned the WRC2 champion and has been given a WRC berth for next weekend's Wales Rally.

When asked by the BBC if he would be interested to return to F1, Kubica admitted that he would be severely disadvantaged.

"I would be able to drive an F1 car on one or two circuits for testing. But it doesn't make sense to test for a day if I cannot race," the former Renault driver said.

"I think there is only one person who can judge what I can do behind the steering wheel - and that's myself.

"It's a dream, a target, but for now, it's very difficult - I would say nearly impossible. I will never take the opportunity if I don't feel 100% ready. If one day things improve, for sure we will see. For now, I am concentrating on rallying.

"I focus on my recovery - and rallying is helping me a lot in this.

"I can see a lot of improvement behind the wheel in a rally car. Driving on gravel is very demanding. There are lots of movements on the steering wheel which put a lot of stress on my arm and my hand.

"But I know this does not help my biggest limitation, which is driving a single seater. I do not have the power to take control of it but I will try my best."

Source: Kubica rules out F1 return | Planet F1 | Formula One | News, Standings, Results, Features, Video
    Kubica rules out F1 return | Planet F1 | Formula One | News, Standings, Results, Features, Video

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Austin GP - Star Sports / FOX Sports HD Live TV Schedule

Oct. 15 (friday)
    11pm - Practice 1 - Fox Sports only

Oct. 16 (saturday)
    3am - Practice 2
    11pm - Practice 3

Oct. 17 (sunday)
    2am - Qualifying Race

Oct. 18 (monday)
    2am - Raceday show
    3am - Main Race

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sergio Perez out, Kevin Magnussen in...

McLaren is pleased to announce that Kevin Magnussen will join Jenson Button as a McLaren Formula 1 race driver for 2014 – Jenson’s fifth year and Kevin’s first year as McLaren Formula 1 race drivers.

As McLaren gears up for the new Formula 1 season, which will see motorsport's premier league embrace considerable technical change as it embarks on a new era, using 1.6-litre V6 turbo engines and a more dynamic energy recovery and deployment system, 33-year-old Jenson’s lengthy Formula 1 experience and brilliant technical understanding will be very important assets as the team starts its 2014 challenge, backed by the talent, promise and enthusiasm of his 21-year-old team-mate Kevin, who recently won this year's World Series by Renault 3.5 Championship in fine style.

Kevin Magnussen said:

“I’m absolutely overjoyed to be making my Formula 1 debut with McLaren.

“I’ll put it simply: this team is the best. It's been my dream to drive for McLaren ever since I was a small kid, and it's no exaggeration to say that I've dedicated almost every day of my life to achieving the goal of becoming a McLaren Formula 1 driver.

“I have an enormous amount of respect for everyone at McLaren, and I want to say a massive 'thank you' to everyone, but most of all to Martin and his senior colleagues, for giving me this chance. I won't let you down, guys!

“Equally, in Jenson, I have absolutely the ideal team-mate. He's extremely quick, obviously, but he's also very experienced and superbly capable from a technical perspective. He's a Formula 1 world champion, which is what one day I also hope to become, and I'm determined to learn as much as I can from him.”

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    US GP and Brazil GP Lotus Pilot Heikki Kovalainen

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hindi pumayag si kumander sa 2014 f1 sched na ginawa ko. Mukhang sa 2015 pa ako makakanood ulit.