2001 noobies...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

They have wild parties in Maranello....

And KR simply loves them.....

20.9K:lotsocoffee:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Intersting move for ferrari. Pero sakin 2 aggressive driver medyo delikado tayo diyan. Pero hintay tayo kung papano titimplahin ng ferrari yung dalawa. Parang gusto ko ng matapos tong 2013 season even though nasa half part palang tayo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kimi is not that big headed compared to Alonso. Kimi is the laidback type, hates sponsor events and not very technical. Just give him a good car and leave him alone...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    2014 driver line-up so far...

Red Bull - Vettel / Ricciardo

Ferrari - Alonso / Raikkonen

Mercedes - Hamilton / Rosberg

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Lotus names Massa as candidate

Felipe Massa has joined Nico Hülkenberg as a leading candidate to replace Kimi Räikkönen at Lotus next year, team boss Eric Boullier revealed on Wednesday.

After eight seasons onboard, Massa is to depart Ferrari at the end of the current term, with Räikkönen returning to his former employers on a two-year agreement. But despite the setback, the Brazilian quickly stated his intentions to remain on the grid.

"I want to find a team that can give me a competitive car to win many more races and challenge for the Championship which remains my greatest objective," he explained.

And with Lotus the most competitive outfit yet to finalise its 2014 driver line-up, Boullier confirmed on Wednesday afternoon that Massa's management group, spearheaded by Nicolas Todt, has already been in contact with regards to a potential race seat.

After acknowledging in an interview with RMC Sport that Sauber driver Hülkenberg remains an option, Boullier commented: "Felipe Massa is also available, so he is inevitably on the list. These are drivers whose management approached us."

Räikkönen's exit is also set to boost Romain Grosjean's hopes extending his stay for a third campaign, with Boullier eager to see the Frenchman take on a lead role.

When asked if Räikkönen's decision to leave will benefit Grosjean, Boullier said: "It can be an advantage because it is an opportunity for him to assert himself after two years growing alongside a World Champion. He will be able to unite the team around him and prove on-track that he can be a leader. He has to finish the season well."

Source: Lotus names Massa as candidate - GPUpdate.net

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Felipe Massa will be in MOA on tuesday. Who's coming?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Massa eyeing vacant Lotus seat for 2014

Felipe Massa: "In my opinion, Lotus has a competitive car, which is what I want" Sutton Images Enlarge Felipe Massa says he is in negotiations with Lotus about a 2014 race drive. Massa will be replaced by Kimi Raikkonen at Ferrari next season, opening up the possibility of a straight swap next year. Lotus has confirmed it is in talks with a number of drivers about 2014 and will make a decision "shortly". Massa said Lotus appeals to him as the most competitive option remaining on the grid. "We are negotiating," he told Globo Esporte.

more....
    Massa eyeing vacant Lotus seat for 2014

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Since accident ni massa, obvious Nawala driving niya. Hulkenberg pipiliin ko kung ako lotus.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Raikkonen: Hopefully in Singapore I won’t be asked where I’m driving next year

After a second race with no points to show for his efforts – despite a storming drive through the Monza field – Lotus driver Kimi Räikkönen heads to Singapore pumped and ready for the challenges that the 13th round of the 2013 world championship will deliver.

It’s now been announced where you will drive next year; how does that affect the rest of your season?
    Kimi Raikkonen: Hopefully it means I won’t be asked so much where I’m driving next year, but maybe it means more questions. For my racing this season it doesn’t make any difference. I’ll keep pushing at every race to get the best result I can.

Are you looking forward to the Singapore Grand Prix?
    KR: I really like going to Singapore. It’s a great place to be, I love the local food, and I don’t mind the unusual times we run in the car as it means I don’t have to get up so early. I have some unfinished business after my three grands prix there so far, as I enjoy the circuit but have not yet had a podium. That doesn’t mean I’m not quick there as I’ve been told I still hold the lap record from 2008. I crashed while fighting for fifth place that year, finished down in tenth in 2009, and took sixth last season, so I want more this time.

more.....
    Raikkonen: Hopefully in Singapore I won?t be asked where I?m driving next year | Grand Prix 247