Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

could be teammates in 2014.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Where there's smoke...

Contracts are never fool proof...ask Kimi.

Red Bull confirms Hungaroring meeting was about Alonso
    28 minutes ago

Aug.3 (GMM) Red Bull has confirmed a meeting about Fernando Alonso took place with the Ferrari driver's manager at the Hungaroring last weekend.
    Initially, the sensational story of a potential move to Red Bull for the two-time world champion was dismissed by some, as Alonso's manager Luis Garcia Abad also handles the career of rising Red Bull-backed youngster Carlos Sainz jr.

But when told his meeting with Garcia was obviously simply about the 18-year-old Sainz, Red Bull team boss Christian Horner told Sport Bild: "Nonsense.
    "Why would I talk to him about Sainz jr, who has long been in the Red Bull junior team?"

Sainz jr drives for the GP3 team MW Arden, a collaboration between Mark Webber and Horner.

Clearly, Garcia and Horner might have something to talk about other than Alonso, but Red Bull is not hiding the fact the Hungaroring meeting was about Ferrari's number 1.

"I can't remember if we talked about Red Bull or Spanish red wine," a mischievous Dr Helmut Marko, the head of Red Bull's driver programme, told German television Sky.

With Australian Webber heading to Le Mans, Red Bull is weighing up a new teammate for Sebastian Vettel next year.

Earlier, although Kimi Raikkonen is also still in the running, it was believed Daniel Ricciardo had sped into pole position for the seat.
    But Horner insists: "We have never been under pressure to take one of the junior drivers.

"We have won the world championships for the past three years, and we want to ensure we can carry on doing so in the future."

Nothing has been heard from Alonso's manager Garcia since the Hungaroring meeting, but still involved in the 32-year-old's driver career is the former Renault boss Flavio Briatore.

He told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "He has a contract and contracts must be respected..."
    "Alonso has never said he wants to leave."

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    RUSH the Movie

aba may movie na rin ang F1.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wow kala sealed na deal Kay kimi for red Bull. Where will kimi go after? I don't think red Bull has a chance to get Alonzo, specially with the pride of vettel and Alonzo... They would clash.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Malaki rin kasi yung backer/sponsor si Alonso, yung Santander, the biggest bank in Europe. Si Kimi wala ata nag sponsor. pure talent lang...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    RUSH the Movie

aba may movie na rin ang F1.
    Those F1 cars look very authentic, including the tobacco markings! Sayang only Nikki is still alive. Namatay na si James Hunt...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

I think James Hunt is portrayed by Chris Hemsworth sir mon.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sayang Ganda sana kimi and vettel. Game on lagi. Hehe bilog pa bola ngayon, hoping it's still kimi for red Bull instead of alonso.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    What Did I Just Watch?: Yet Another Terrible Jenson Button Santander Advert

Watch it here:
    What Did I Just Watch?: Yet Another Terrible Jenson Button Santander Advert » WTF1

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Renault: By mid-season the 2014 turbo cars will be faster than this year’s cars

Renault SportF1 chief Remi Taffin does not think the next generation of Formula 1 cars will lose much of their speed as the sport moves from V8 to V6 turbo power next year.

“I don’t think we’ll lose so much,” the French marque’s head of track operations told Russia’s Championat.

“F1 is F1, and we want the cars to still be the quickest. And they will be fast,” he said. ”I think that at the beginning of the season they will be slower than the current cars by a second, but after mid-season they could even be faster.”

“It’s always been like that, [like] when we moved from V10 to V8, and when there were big changes in the aerodynamics in 2009,” Taffin added.

more....
    Renault: By mid-season the 2014 turbo cars will be faster than this year?s cars | Grand Prix 247