New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Bello! stay tuned for the Korean Grand Prix.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    What a bizarre race.

Posted via Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    bad luck Webber!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Sauber rules out signing Rubens Barrichello for F1 race seat

Sauber team boss Monisha Kaltenborn has ruled out any possibility of Rubens Barrichello returning to the Formula 1 grid with her team in 2014.

Barrichello, the most experienced driver in F1 history, had been linked with Sauber during the Korean Grand Prix build-up, both for next season and a possible return for his home grand prix in Brazil in November.

Although AUTOSPORT understands that privately the team did not consider Barrichello as a realistic option, Kaltenborn had left the door open when quizzed about the rumour on Thursday.

But after qualifying she told reporters that her equivocal comments were just motivated by respect for the veteran Brazilian.

"I am ruling out that he would drive for us. Maybe it is better if one is that clear about it," Kaltenborn was quoted as saying by Reuters.

"I have a lot of respect for Rubens, and I didn't think it was right that I just so abruptly say 'No, we are not going to talk.'"

more.....
    Sauber rules out signing Rubens Barrichello for F1 race seat - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    2 safety cars won't stop the man in the raging bull congratulations Seb!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Amazing defense for Hulkenberg. Kimi second on a weird safety car move. Hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Kudos Seb Vettel !

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Mercedes deny that Brawn leaving to join Honda F1 project

Ross Brawn will hand over the reigns as Mercedes team boss to Paddy Lowe at the end of this season, if the claim by Sport Bild is to be believed, reporting that 58-year-old Briton Brawn will possibly join 2015 McLaren engine supplier Honda, however, but Niki Lauda has denied the report.

“I don’t know where this story is coming from,” Mercedes team chairman Lauda told SID news agency. ”Nothing has changed.”

Lauda did, however, admit that negotiations are currently taking place, but a decision will “definitely not” be made within the current season. He said thatMercedes wants to keep Brawn on board, “but of course it’s his decision”.

Brawn was the boss of Honda’s Brackley based works team until the Japanese manufacturer pulled out of Formula 1 at the end of 2008.

Source: Mercedes deny that Brawn leaving to join Honda F1 project | Grand Prix 247

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^ they can deny all they want but rumors are widely spreading. Hindi pa rin sila nagsalita ng tapos. It deserves some credit in my point of view.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Somebody in RB doesn't like Webbo...