Page 70 of 88 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    SingaporeGP 2013: CCTV footage of the Alonso/Webber taxi incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=IBByzQBCSXE

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    Seb haters and don't understand f1 racing at all.
    As if Vettel is obliged to sandbag to make up for the inept performance of Ferrari and Mercedes.

People who boo Vettel have never raced in their life. And probably have never seriously competed in any sport. If you're not in it to win it, you're not in it at all.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Looking at this shows how close MW was to getting collected by the other cars...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011

Invoice for Mr. Mark Webber. Lol.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    inaasar lang ni mw ang rb

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Raikkonen: I am not sure I will race in Korea, we have to see

Kimi Raikkonen, who raced in Singapore with an injured back, has not ruled out skipping the next round of the F1 World Championship, the Korean Grand Prix.

Although mounting the podium after starting just 13th, he almost had to sit out qualifying.

Many paddock cynics made a link between the ‘injury’ and the driver’s now tense relationship with Lotus, after Raikkonen announced that he is leaving for Ferrari next year because he hasn’t been paid.

But McLaren doctor Aki Hintsa, who like Raikkonen is Finnish, confirmed to Turun Sanomat newspaper that he treated the 2007 World Champion in Singapore.

Hintsa said he injected Raikkonen with cortisone, ”I am glad we were able to get him in a condition so that he could drive.”

Hintsa said Raikkonen has a damaged joint between a rib and the spine, causing “a lot of pain”.

more....
    Raikkonen: I am not sure I will race in Korea, we have to see | Grand Prix 247

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011

may tickets na for the abu dhabi grand prix.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ‘Vettel era coming to an end’

Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone has predicted that triple world champion Sebastian Vettel's dominance of the sport will soon be over.

Speaking to Bild newspaper, Ecclestone said this season's runaway championship leader could even be knocked off his perch as early as next year.

"His domination will end, maybe in 2014. We're going to have completely new cars, new engines, new rules," said Ecclestone.

"That will be the chance for Ferrari and Mercedes to catch up with Vettel. Next year it might not be the best driver but the best car that wins the title."

Ecclestone said he believed the recent jeers that have met Vettel's last two race wins in Italy and Singapore were not due to him as a person, but due to his dominance.

The German has won the last three Grand Prix and seven in total this season, more than half the races, and leads Fernando Alonso by 60 points in the standings, with the Spaniard another 36 points clear of third-placed Lewis Hamilton.

"He doesn't give Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton a chance, he's as dominant as (Ayrton) Senna or (Michael) Schumacher in certain periods."

Source: ?Vettel era coming to an end? - SuperSport - Motorsport

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Turbo season.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Lotus owners not ruling out name change to Renault

Lotus team owner Gerard Lopez has confirmed that his team is hoping auto giant Renault offers works-style support to the Enstone based outfit from 2014 onwards.

In an interview with Formula 1′s official website, team boss Eric Boullier this week also alluded to a tie-up with the French engine supplier.

“I do believe in the concept of Renault having two teams they count on – Red Bull and us,” he said.

Lopez said that taking the next step is in fact crucial for Lotus.

“Ideally, we need to get the support of an automaker,” he told Auto Hebdo.

“It gives significant weight in the political arena of Formula 1, and in the relations with investors and shareholders,” said Lopez.

“I would not mind if the team has to change its name,” he revealed. ”It doesn’t matter whether it’s called Genii, Lotus, Renault or something else.”

Undoubtedly, amid reports of high debt and financial strife, Lotus could also do with the money.

Source: Lotus owners not ruling out name change to Renault | Grand Prix 247