New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 88 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

All is lost with FA and Ferrari...

Wala na bang ibang channel (puro si SV na lang ang panalo)?

Ilipat na lang sa Eat Bulaga!...., :hysterical:

20.6K:hook1:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Lakas kasi ng exit speed ng red Bull. Yung second turn ng first lap, kitang kita advantage ng exit speed. Iwan si Hamilton.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by romeocharlie View Post
    Mas gusto ko yung time na each team has a preferred brand of tyres.. Bridgestone vs michelin.. Parang dun mas obvious ang strategy, tapos tinitimpla talaga nila sa kotse kung ano swak na tyres at ilan pitstop gagawin..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ako naman mas gusto ko yung may refuel. Kita kasi diskarte ng projections and mas naauna maubos gas kesa tire. Dun din nagkakatalo sa pit stop.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

All is lost with FA and Ferrari...

Wala na bang ibang channel (puro si SV na lang ang panalo)?

Ilipat na lang sa Eat Bulaga!...., :hysterical:

20.6K:hook1:
    To think Bernie's brilliant introduction of cheese tire to force a multiple pit-stop is supposed to be an equalizer. Sa magaling talaga si SV at RB eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kita naman talaga kay kimi na all he cares about is to race, not the media, not the fame, not the politics.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

all business talaga si iceman,

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Exclusive Trailer for 1, the Upcoming Formula One Documentary

ComingSoon.net has your exclusive first look at the trailer for 1, the action documentary that brings the glamour, speed, danger and excitement of Formula One Grand Prix racing to the big screen.

From the producers of the Oscar-winning Undefeated and narrated by Michael Fassbender, the film tells the story of the golden age of Formula 1, when the sport became terrifyingly dangerous. In the late 1960s, Formula 1 carsdoubled their engine size and sprouted wings, making them incredibly quick, but even more hazardous. With money pouring in from sponsorship and a new worldwide television audience, superstar drivers were born, thrown like gladiators into the ring. The drivers were legendary with charisma and raw talent, but many of them paid the ultimate price. "1" follows the story of the drivers who raced on the edge and those who stood up to change the sport forever. It is about the greatest show on earth–Formula 1.

1 will be available On Demand and on iTunes on October 1st.

Source: Exclusive Trailer for 1, the Upcoming Formula One Documentary - ComingSoon.net

mark your calendar sirs.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hmmm...Is FA that happy to see FM go bye-bye?

Alonso to announce “important news”
    Story by: Covy Moore

Fernando Alonso tweeted earlier today that he has “important news” to be released in the coming days.

It makes my motorsport mind go absolutely crazy. I do not know the contract situation at Ferrari, nor the intimate goings on in the Formula One paddock other than what I read in the news.

Because of this fact, and the “loose lips sink ships” attitude of Formula One, we can only make off the cuff guesses at what is happening this week in the Alonso camp.

Here are my guesses…

1. Fernando Alonso is so excited by this news he had to tease the masses, simply because he will finally be getting rid of his good for nothing team mate Felipe Massa. Maybe this is just my hope, but I have said it for some time now. Ever since Massa got smoked by a spring a couple years ago he just isn’t the same driver. Results are far a few between with him. Let’s not get into his Monaco wrecks….

2. The Alonso/Raikkonen boy band is being created. Kimi has been in the rumor world about his situation at Lotus and what could be ahead for the popular Fin. I think it’s suicide to go back to Ferrari after what happened last time, but they can only go up from their performance this year. Maybe this tweet eludes to the fact he is really excited to run with the Finn?

3. The last possible explanation is that he is leaving Ferrari. But…really? That seems like the stupidest move ever. He needs to settle there, and let the team get back to their dominant form AROUND him. He has taken a quasi-competitive car and stuck it on the podium and even the top step when, arguably, the car shouldn’t have. He is the best thing for Ferrari, and knowing the history and drive of that stable he would be stupid to make a move.

I am sure its really something extremely minor. Something about a new suspension piece, or a new personal sponsor that will end up on his helmet. Maybe its something even cooler like he will be running Petite Le Mans in a Ferrari with Kobayashi or something…

PS. I forgot, Kobayashi would be the idea candidate to replace Massa. Just sayin’.