New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Si Ma Quinha sa Caterham?
    Yap Ma Quing Hua is a reserve driver of Caterham.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    SCHUMACHER BECOMES MERCEDES AMBASSADOR

(Reuters) - Mercedes announced a long-term agreement with Michael Schumacher on Thursday (Friday in Manila) for the retired seven times Formula One champion to become an ambassador for their brand focusing on future technology and road safety.

"The future interests me much more than the present and past," the German, the most successful grand prix driver who won his titles with Benetton and Ferrari between 1994 and 2004, said in a statement.

"During my Formula One time I always believed that you must not allow yourself to rest on your laurels, but that you must continuously try to improve. In so doing I was very often able to rely on the help of all the technologies available to me in the car and use them to my advantage."

Schumacher retired at the end of last season at the age of 43 after a three-year comeback with Mercedes.

Source: Schumacher becomes Mercedes ambassador - Solar Sports Desk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    China Q3 result. RB is nothing but disaster today.

Miserable Q3, turned out its a shootout because tires were not just good enough.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hhhhmmmmm.... Interesting Shanghai tomorrow....

18.7K:vader:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    what happened to webber?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Q: Sebastian, you didn’t even try to take part in the fight for pole position. Was that an intentional decision or a forced one after you locked up?
    Sebastian Vettel:
    I have no idea why I locked up. Suddenly there was no pressure and the pedal became very long. (laughs) In fact it was a bit nasty to see the turn flying towards me and not being able to react. But yes, it was our plan.

Q: You and Jenson Button were the only ones to go out on the medium tyres. What do you expect from this move?
    SV:
    Not having to pit after five laps.
    Silly RB, all the while I thought they have brake problem with Vettel's car.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    what happened to webber?
    He lost fuel pressure, turned out he's almost out of fuel due to refueling problem hence the penalty.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

copy sir. Chinese Grand Prix Race Time tomorrow *15:00.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Congratulation to Alonso! That prancing horse is freaking fast!

Vettel's gamble did not paid off, and the decision to pit too late in the race was just ridiculous. RB is starting to look miserable with Pirelli's tires.