The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1057
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Very close call for Vettel.

Agree, bro.

Hehehe,- hindi naman siya makagpag-flash ng headlights o maka-busina... (Pareho kasing wala kasi)...

14.5K:bruce_lee:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Agree, bro.

Hehehe,- hindi naman siya makagpag-flash ng headlights o maka-busina... (Pareho kasing wala kasi)...

14.5K:bruce_lee:
    Muntik naman ako mabilukan dito bro. :hysterical:

* coder; yeah, what MS did was a nice gesture indeed. SV does deserve this title but not more than the aloof FA.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    nakatulog na ako last night. didn't get to watch the race. sa news feed ko na lang nalaman earlier this morning. Good to see Massa back in the podium.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    grabe 3 points lang lamang kay Alonzo

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    karamihan pala ng #1 finish ni Seb eh sa Asian legs

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dfopiso View Post
    karamihan pala ng #1 finish ni Seb eh sa Asian legs
    Because only during the latter part of the season did RBR come up with a truly dominant car.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Kovalainen could replace Grosjean at Lotus

Nov.28 (GMM) Heikki Kovalainen is being tipped as a candidate to replace the fast but inconsistent and incident prone Romain Grosjean at Lotus, according to Finnish broadcaster MTV3.

The highly rated Finn Kovalainen is on the market because Caterham is reportedly considering signing the pay-driver Giedo van der Garde.

However, MTV acknowledged that Frenchman Grosjean, despite Lotus’ deliberations and the 26-year-old’s numerous incidents in 2012, is “more likely” than Kovalainen to line up alongside Kimi Raikkonen next season.

But Germany’s authoritative Auto Motor und Sport said there is truth behind reports Lotus is seriously considering ousting Grosjean.

“Many suspect that Gerard Lopez will persuade Grosjean’s sponsor Total to spend more money,” read the report by correspondents Tobias Grunen and Michael Schmidt.

“But even Total has a problem with this protege. The French oil company has a safety campaign for public roads, and the face of a ‘crash driver’ doesn’t fit.”

Source: Kovalainen could replace Grosjean at Lotus | YallaF1.com

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Si Bruno Senna, the guy who crashed into Vettel in Brazil, is w/o a race seat...

Bruno Senna has admitted that he expected Valtteri Bottas to claim his Williams race seat for the 2013 campaign, with the Brazilian having to give up his car for 15 Friday practice sessions this season. Despite losing his place at the historic team, the 29-year-old is not holding any ill-feelings towards his former employers.

"Since the beginning of my programme with Williams I accepted that I had to share the car with Bottas in 15 Fridays as a part of his preparation for a likely debut in 2013," said Senna. "It has been extremely satisfying to be the team's most regular point scorer and for me to demonstrate my pace in all 20 races.

Senna went on to explain that he has 'improved considerably' as a driver, with 2012 marking his first full year in the sport after spells at HRT and Lotus.

"I have learned a lot and improved considerably through the season," he added. "I have had a relatively short career so far and feel as though I have come a long way in just a few years. I would like to thank the whole team and particularly Frank for giving me the chance of completing my first full season in F1.

"It has been extremely rewarding to develop the FW34 into a consistently competitive car and cracking the challenge of the tyres has been just one of the satisfying points."

With race drives still to be confirmed at Lotus, Force India, Caterham and Marussia, Senna is remaining positive that he can be a member of the grid in Australia next year.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Brewing controversy on the Brazilian GP result:

BBC Sport - Formula 1: Ferrari consider Sebastian Vettel protest

Formula 1: Ferrari consider Sebastian Vettel protest

By Andrew Benson
    Chief F1 writer
    Ferrari want to establish whether there is enough evidence to lodge a protest that, if successful, could overturn the result of the Formula 1 world championship.
    They are "evaluating footage" that appears to show Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel making an illegal overtaking move in Sunday's Brazilian Grand Prix.
    Spain's Fernando Alonso lost the title by three points to his German rival.
    But Vettel could lose four points if he is deemed to have broken the rules.
    Formula 1's governing body, the FIA, has so far refused to confirm that it is investigating the incident.
    There is no word either from Vettel's Red Bull team, who could not be contacted for a comment.
    Video footage from Vettel's on-board camera appears to show him passing Toro Rosso's Jean-Eric Vergne in a yellow 'caution' zone on lap four of Sunday's race.
    If that is the case and if any protest is made and upheld, it could result in a retrospective 20-second penalty for the German.
    That would drop the 25-year-old from sixth to eighth, costing him valuable points and a third successive world title.
    Alonso, who finished the race at Interlagos in second place behind Jenson Button, would then top the standings by a single point.
    The 31-year-old Alonso, who was world champion in 2005 and 2006, is believed to be pushing Ferrari to make an official protest to the FIA.
    However, the governing body does not need Ferrari to act to investigate further. In fact, its own rules appear to oblige it to do so.
    Article 179b of the international sporting code says: "If, in events forming part of an FIA championship, a new element is discovered, whether or not the stewards of the meeting have already given a ruling, these stewards of the meeting or, failing this, those designated by the FIA must meet… summoning the party or parties concerned to hear any relevant explanations and to judge in the light of the facts and elements brought before them."
    It adds: "The period during which an appeal in review may be brought expires on 30 November of the year during which the decision that is liable to review has been handed down, if that decision is likely to have an effect on the result of a championship."
    That appears to give the FIA until Friday to resolve the situation one way or another.
    Drivers must proceed with caution and overtaking is strictly forbidden in a yellow zone - indicated by yellow flags and flashing trackside yellow lights.
    If a driver is caught overtaking in a yellow-flag zone, the punishment is either to drive through the pits at restricted speed if the race is still under way, or 20 seconds added to a driver's race time if the incident takes place close to the end of the race or is investigated after the race.
    The footage in question was not shown on the main global 'world feed' during the race as it was showing repeats of the start at the time.
    However, it has since been posted on the video-sharing site YouTube.
    Here's the vid found on youtube:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^Somebody's bitter. I don't see anything wrong.

FIA Formula 1 Championship 2012